Visionary Tales
If this is your first visit to the New VT, you'll need to create a new account. Visit the archive to view posts from Old VT.Archive site available at http://archive.visionary-tales.com

Beauty was the Beast (w/ readilliea)

Offline readlliea

• View Profile
"I could bring him here?" Inle offered. "He might prefer staying outside of the building though, perhaps in the garden?"

His father was like that when it came to places not his own. Inle understood it to a degree. It was possible he just didn't want to destroy someone else's home, or run the risk of breaking anything. Inle wasn't sure how their affliction worked, if it was truly like a werewolves and moon based of if it could take hold any time.

"I could also take you there in a way no one else will see? After all, I got oversized wings." Inle offered with a light chuckle.

Offline PendragonXeno94

• The Hoarder of Notebooks
    • View Profile
"Here?" she asked. Well, it was either that or risk him hindering the healing of his wing. "I... I would feel more comfortable if he came here and I could hide in the garden." She certainly didn't want to take another risk like last time. Even if they didn't venture out very far, she knew there was a chance that the villagers would attack her.

She rested her chin on her knees, letting her raven hair keep most of her face from Inle's view. How could someone that the humans would see as a monster be so beautiful? Never mind that he was the kindest soul she had encountered for some time.

"How would you have him come here?" she added.
The dragon becomes me...

Offline readlliea

• View Profile
"If you want, it could be here." Inle replied. "I could send him a letter, my mother knows how to read and she's read his mail to him often. He tends to not open them anymore given how fragile paper is."

His father did have a education, it was just hard to use it when strength easily caused things to be ruined.

"Or I could send someone to his house, one of your staff? A letter would take a little longer but it still get there in equal time." Inle added.

Offline PendragonXeno94

• The Hoarder of Notebooks
    • View Profile
She nodded. Better to be on the grounds than venture off them. "I'll have a servant go and see if they can have your father come."

At least then, Inle didn't have to leave her. Not yet, anyway...

Now, she had to figure out which hiding spot she would be in once his father did come. Would the vine infested gazebo be best, or the darkened greenhouse?
The dragon becomes me...

Offline readlliea

• View Profile
Inle gave a nod to her.

"I'll still write him a letter for them to take with em. It might help him to feel more at ease with the idea." Inle said. "there's parchment and ink in this room right?"

While he was staying here, he didn't know what was already in the room. So he only felt it was natural to ask her about it.