Visionary Tales
9/18/19: Visionary Tales is ELEVEN YEARS OLD! Happy birthday! Leave a post on the site today (anywhere!) as a gift to VT. It's a good day to catch up on replies. (;If this is your first visit to the New VT, you'll need to create a new account. Visit the archive to view posts from Old VT.Archive site available at http://archive.visionary-tales.com

When Will (M)y Life Begin?

Offline readlliea

• View Profile
Gritting his teeth, Yohan turned his gaze down to the floor. Trembling as he stayed put as he was clearly distraught over this. He hated giving into the curse despite it's temporary comforts. In the end it always meant the same thing, he couldn't fight it. And that always hurt more than anything. It pulled at his heart and mind, ripping things apart from within it felt like. Why couldn't he fight this anymore?
------

Wolf searched through the forest, sniffing the air as he sought to find the huntsman. They weren't going to let them interfer with his life anymore. This was going to be the only warning he would give them. Now, Wolf had to provide for not just one person but a unknown number. A mate and pups, pups that were clearly growing fast within their mother. He had to make SURE his territory wasn't going to be threatened by the hunter. Sure enough, he'd spot them from a distance before coming out of the shadows cautiously.

"I have something to tell you." Wolf said in a growl, his tone showing that he wasn't in the mood for any funny buisness.

Offline PendragonXeno94

• The Hoarder of Noebooks
    • View Profile
When the huntsman came across Wolf on his way back from the woodsman's cabin. "Calm down, Wolf," he told him. "I already know Cora's expecting. I'm just surprised that you got her pregnant."

Even now, it was odd to hear himself utter that sentence. What could Cora have possibly seen in Wolf that she would actually care for him? A sigh escaped him. "I assure you, no harm will come to her or her baby. I'm certainly not telling Red."
The dragon becomes me...

Offline readlliea

• View Profile
"You better keep your word on that." Wolf growled out, clearly struggling to put trust into the huntsman. "No more traps deeper in the woods. I'm not letting my children into that accursed town but I'm not letting that town, come after my child. It may have been unintended for them to come about but I'm not loosing anyone again."

How did he learn? Did Cora tell him? Was she trying to assure him in her own way that things would be okay? this was such a risk, letting one of the enemy that hunted him down for years know that now there would be children around. Pups that were innocent and not desiring any conflict. While he did say child, he thought it was best to lie since the huntsman thought it was just one child from their words. Confirming it was more than one could ruin the chance at them leaving him be.

Offline PendragonXeno94

• The Hoarder of Noebooks
    • View Profile
"I will." The huntsman looked Wolf in the eye. "Cora has been a dear friend to my family. I can promise you that no one will come after your child or put any more traps in the woods."

So long as Red never found out, they had nothing to worry about. Perhaps Beast would find a way to enforce it.
The dragon becomes me...