Visionary Tales
If this is your first visit to the New VT, you'll need to create a new account. Visit the archive to view posts from Old VT.UPDATE!! 5/16/19: Archive site available at http://archive.visionary-tales.com

SMF Bugs

Offline Stace

• Executive Producer
  • Director
  • Help me.
    • View Profile
    • Vampire Fiction You Won't Hate

Have you run into any problems with the new software on VT?

Whether you found something that doesn't work, or just have questions about how things work, post your concerns here, and the staff will look at the issue ASAP!
Thanks for your help in keeping VT running smoothly.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2019, 10:51:38 PM by Stace »
Temporary signature.
Look how cool I am.
Oooh~

Offline Stace

• Executive Producer
  • Director
  • Help me.
    • View Profile
    • Vampire Fiction You Won't Hate
List of known bugs and their (hopefully temporary) workarounds:

Bookmarks Feature
No "Add Bookmark" function on default theme: In the default theme, there is a bookmarks tab, but topics do not display the 'add bookmark' button in order to use the function.

Workaround: Temporarily change the theme to one of the others (at this point, this feature appears to be 100% functional on all other themes). Add your bookmarks. If you prefer the default theme, change it back to the default theme, and your bookmarks should be visible using the bookmark tab.
Temporary signature.
Look how cool I am.
Oooh~

Offline Dakhath

• Director
    • View Profile
There's an obvious SQL error when viewing any category.

I know about this and am trying to locate what's doing that. Posting here so we have documentation of my slow rear being aware of it.

Edit: I solved this by making a different theme the default. Aide is currently broken and it's not because of any mods we're using.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2019, 01:42:17 AM by Dakhath »