Visionary Tales
9/18/19: Visionary Tales is ELEVEN YEARS OLD! Happy birthday! Leave a post on the site today (anywhere!) as a gift to VT. It's a good day to catch up on replies. (;If this is your first visit to the New VT, you'll need to create a new account. Visit the archive to view posts from Old VT.Archive site available at http://archive.visionary-tales.com

What’s [m]y age again? Abyssal x Pendragon

Offline PendragonXeno94

• The Hoarder of Noebooks
    • View Profile
Sapphire watched Amentis in silent awe. Before long, she went to her father's side. "I'll be alright. It's not like I'm leaving forever."

The baron sighed. As the air grew still and he looked to Amentis, he gave him a slight nod. "I give the both of you my blessing to go."

Sapphire smiled before it quickly disappeared with her father's words.

"Maybe you'll actually put your honeyed words to good use." The baron nearly chuckled.
The dragon becomes me...

Offline AbyssalDM

• View Profile
Amentis stood at attention, watching the baron with quiet determination. "I apologize for bringing this up so suddenly. Unfortunately, this is a recent development that I must take care of soon, and Sapphire can benefit from this if she is to eventually succeed you. In addition, if you need any business done while I am in the kingdom of Orchus I can operate as your emissary."

He gave his best charming smile, despite it not being his best feature. He truly believed this was for the best, and he was intent on making sure Sapphire returned alive and unharmed. He nodded. "That said, if there is nothing else at the moment I will take my leave, should you allow." At this, He bowed gracefully, showing every ounce of courtly manner he had to show.

With that he looked to Sapphire. "Right. Meet me at the docks, I will secure us passage." With that he departed, almost as swiftly as he had come. There was life in his action, movement, and an all too unfamiliar strength: a far cry from just a few days prior.

Offline PendragonXeno94

• The Hoarder of Noebooks
    • View Profile
After Sapphire kissed her father's cheek, she made her way to her room and began to pack a few things before she made her way to the docks. Pausing for a moment, she quickly wrote a short letter to Vale and had one of the pigeons on the castle roof fly it out.

She brought her small trunk to the docks and sat down as she looked out to the sea. She smiled softly as the breeze brushed past her and the sea air filled her nostrils. A few ships came and went before she began to look around to Amentis.
The dragon becomes me...