Visionary Tales
If this is your first visit to the New VT, you'll need to create a new account. Visit the archive to view posts from Old VT.Archive site available at http://archive.visionary-tales.com

To Frame a detective (Pendragon)

Offline readlliea

• View Profile
"Good lass, it'll certainly help him." Laurence said with a nod, happy to see that she was at least trying to smile.

The good moment was ruined as there was a low rumble like boom bellow them and the floor seemed to shake, causing even the thin detective to stagger slightly. From the started sounds, some assumed earthquake but the piercing screech that came clued him in that it was something else...something not good.

"Damn it!!!! What's that thing doing here?!" Laurence growled, looking around as he tried to get his barrings again.

Offline PendragonXeno94

• The Hoarder of Notebooks
    • View Profile
As the low rumble shook the hospital, Lapis wildly looked around as she tried to decipher where it was coming from. The screech had her on edge as she moved to stand up.

"The hell..."

She turned to Laurence. "That thing didn't follow you here, did it?" she asked.
The dragon becomes me...

Offline readlliea

• View Profile
"It shouldn't have been able to. I made sure to lose it in the supernatural side of town where i get my medicine, if it followe me here it could've gotten me when I stopped at my apartment to put that away." Laurence replied.

Why was it here? That was a good question, a question he felt like he had a small idea too but he didn't want to say it for fear of how Lapis would react. The detective turned his gaze toward Goldstone's room, watching another nurse leave it again and without a word, Laurence headed over to the door. He slowly pushed it open enough to look in, no other staff was inside...good.

"Come on." Laurence urged gently to Lapis, gesturing for her to follow him into the room.