Visionary Tales
If this is your first visit to the New VT, you'll need to create a new account. Visit the archive to view posts from Old VT.UPDATE!! 5/16/19: Archive site available at http://archive.visionary-tales.com

~Fwoosh~

Offline Matches

• View Profile
Same friendly cannibal fan with a new fire smell!

Hi there! I'm Matches. Formerly Clarice on the ooooooold VT. I'll answer to Matches, Clarice, that crazy chick. Whatever floats your boat.

I joined VT back when it first started, at the innocent (shut up Rain, I can hear you laughing) age of 15. I just turned 27, so...I'm old.

As far as roleplays go, I dabble in a little bit of everything. I have no limits, so feel free to HMU. I'm also totally down for (if you want) establishing relationships between our characters. Friends, lovers, coworkers, enemies, etc. It doesnt have to be limited to romance!

I currently work two jobs and dont have internet access. Everything is done from my phone. So if we do start an to, please bear that in mind. I'm also hella forgetful. If a few days go by and I haven't replied, feel free to remind me that it's my turn.

As far as post length goes, I prefer quality over quantity. I'm not going to expect novels from you, all I ask is that you give me something to work with. I more than understand that not every reply is going to be 10 paragraphs long!

Uh Huh....that's all I can think of to say at the moment, so I'm going to end it here before I start rambling too much.
"What do you mean I can't keep the wild gryphon as a pet?"

Offline Rain

• Manager
  • Possible Bear Royalty
    • View Profile
    • VT Discord App

Congrats on your new name, Matches! And, of course, your reborn VT Account. I hope you get some steady internet soon, and until then that time flies between your jobs and any RPs you pick up along the way!