Visionary Tales
If this is your first visit to the New VT, you'll need to create a new account. Visit the archive to view posts from Old VT.Archive site available at http://archive.visionary-tales.com

found in the woods (romantic caretaker roleplay)

echo · 2 · 106

Offline echo

• View Profile
before we start, know some stuff about whats gonna happen here and junk.
-i usually tend to do smut so i dont mind that

-i dont mind if your literate or illiterate, im semi-lit.

-im mostly looking for a female partner that can play someone living in the woods

cant think of anything else so lets get started! ^^

Offline echo

• View Profile
echo was running, but barely. he had many bad cut wounds and a bullet wound. he was being chased by humans, who wanted him dead. the reason? they thought halfbreeds like him shouldnt exist. he thought it was pretty stupid, but was going to be killed, so he had no choice but to run. they were on the road on a turn of a high cliff. when he reaches the railing he stops and turns, tearing up.

"why are you doing this?! cant we all live in peace?!"

the leader speaks up. "i think not. your death would be doin this world a favor."

with that, they pull out a gun and shoot him right next the other gunshot wound, as echo falls backwards, past the railing and tumbles down, gaining many more cuts and bruises, being some chunks of dirt and rock with him, as he lands with a thud at the bottom of the cliff, getting a concussion from hitting his head durring the fall. would he be left there to die? maybe.