Visionary Tales
If this is your first visit to the New VT, you'll need to create a new account. Visit the archive to view posts from Old VT.Archive site available at http://archive.visionary-tales.com

He's back! He's the man behind the mask!

Offline Cow Borg

• Unprofessional Excuse Generator
    • View Profile
Music references ftw.

So...y'all were hit with that Tapatalk BS as well, eh? Destroyed an entire amazing site I was on. Don't think the community there will ever fully recover. I dunno what Tapatalk is - some chat program or something - but I despise and loathe it with every fiber of my being. But BS aside...

Took forever to get the verification e-mail, but I'm here. Who all's still around? Thought I saw Stace on here; also Dak. Haven't seen Rach in a long while (don't recall her name on here; she's the one who recruiteld me to her Pokemon site from here, though that site's not doing too well, either - but not because of !@#$%^ Tapatalk, thankfully).

Anyway, hulloo to old and new...

...also, am I going to go through this horrendous verification process every time I post something? I see a whole bunch of captcha BS down there.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2021, 02:10:31 PM by Cow Borg »

Offline readlliea

• View Profile
Hiya!! Welcome back, I remember you. Yeah Taptalk did take over however we do have this site now and thereís even a discord where everyone chats in.

Offline Cow Borg

• View Profile
Can I get a link to that? I couldn't find one. I even sent Stace a message on the 'D when I couldn't get the verification e-mail, but apparently she hasn't been on there for a long time.

Offline readlliea

• View Profile
Well no one uses the tapatalk site unless itís to find something. Weíre all here now.

https://discord.gg/vcWqXMpB this link should work for the discord.

Offline Cow Borg

• View Profile
Thanks! Oh, and I see the verification stuff isn't there anymore. Excellent. That was annoying as hell...

Offline readlliea

• View Profile
Youíre welcome and itís all good. Looking forward to rping and chatting with you

Offline Stace

• Executive Producer
  • Director
  • Help me.
    • View Profile
    • Vampire Fiction You Won't Hate
Welcome back! Thanks for going through the work of finding us again. <3
People are looking for YOU to role play with them!
Shop for the RP of your dreams on .