Visionary Tales
9/18/19: Visionary Tales is ELEVEN YEARS OLD! Happy birthday! Leave a post on the site today (anywhere!) as a gift to VT. It's a good day to catch up on replies. (;If this is your first visit to the New VT, you'll need to create a new account. Visit the archive to view posts from Old VT.Archive site available at http://archive.visionary-tales.com

New {M}edShock

Kreed · 46 · 2292

Offline Jabbathejack

• Manager
    • View Profile
Joe frowned at Quicksilver's apology, but it was not a hostile expression, more of one of genuine confusion.
"You don't need to apologise for anything. It wasn't exactly the easiest of times for any of us. More so for you. It ain't a situation that I can even imagine being in. Not really."

He set down the blood stained rag, looking at the demon steadily.
"I hope we can both put our differences behind us." He smiled thinly. "We both need all the allies that we can get."

Yet Joe knew that he meant himself more than anything. Quicksilver had allies aplenty, but Joe had only one person that knew the truth of what he was. He could not afford to have that person against him.

"I'm sorry." He spoke softly words that he had often been taught were signs of weakness that could be exploited by others.
"I should have chosen my words better. They were insensitive."