Visionary Tales
If this is your first visit to the New VT, you'll need to create a new account. Visit the archive to view posts from Old VT.UPDATE!! 5/16/19: Archive site available at http://archive.visionary-tales.com

yowza

Offline heartstringss

• View Profile
hello, it's-a me. though considering i've never been a super social person on rp forums, i suppose i should still introduce myself... you can call me ely. i'm 25 (turning 26 in september) and i live in the midwest-USA. i'm hella gay and some form of trans*, though i myself am not too sure where exactly i fit in on the spectrum. gender is super weird, that's about all i gotta say. 🤷‍♂️ been married for the last almost 3 years, together for a total of 7... hm, let's see. i like dogs? uh, yeah. that's about it. honestly, I'm quite boring.

i roleplay mostly fxf pairings in modern/modern-fantasy settings, and have been writing for the past 13 or so years, starting on neopets of course. i'm a huge advocate for lots of detail and neverending character growth, so needless to say i make a lot of bios and very much enjoy plotting ahead. love love love fluff, anything romance really, but not so much for smut or romance without at least a little bit of plot to it.

alright, that's about all i've got to say 👀 catch ya on the flip side, hombres.

Offline Rain

• Manager
  • Possible Bear Royalty
    • View Profile
    • VT Discord App
Hi there Ely, it's nice to meet you and see that you've been making yourself right at home! I know we have quite a large LGBTQIA+ community as well as pro-dog community here, so I'm sure you'll fit right in. ;)

It looks like you've been already making quite a big splash here, but if you need any extra help or assistance, don't hesitate to let me or any other staff member know!