Visionary Tales
If this is your first visit to the New VT, you'll need to create a new account. Visit the archive to view posts from Old VT.UPDATE!! 5/16/19: Archive site available at http://archive.visionary-tales.com

D&D: Session One!

Rain · 6 · 200

Poll

What time would you like Session One/Our first Live Session?

Tuesday, May 7th, 6 PM (EST)
Wednesday, May 8th, 6 PM (EST)
Thursday, May 9th, 6PM (EST)
Friday, May 10th, 6PM (EST)
None/Other (Please type best time and dates below!)

Offline Rain

• Manager
  • Possible Bear Royalty
    • View Profile
    • VT Discord App
Good morning all!

By a slim margin, the choice has been made, and the final winner is...

Play By Post, with Live Sessions in Roll20!

If you would like to join our live sessions, make an account here! Later this week I will create the invite link to our adventuring party, and you can hop on in and I'll get your sheet ready for you to fill out. Some gentle reminders...

1. Live Sessions will be done on an opt-in basis. That is, they will have goodies and lore and such, but you are by no means required to come - just highly encouraged. :) However, don't fret! Goodies will also be given as a reward for play-by-posting, although they may vary from what others get.

2. Depending on the amount of players interested, we may need to split the party (gasp!). However, fear not! I have ways to keep you all tied together, such as through fun live events, or opportunities to make different team combos for different arcs of the adventure. Should the party become parties, please keep in mind I am just one DM, so response times to posts may be altered.

3. Should we want this to go for more than two weeks, I will be returning to school, and thus this may also effect response time. If so, please be nice to me, grad school is hard.  :'( But also, don't be afraid to nudge or ping me if it slips my mind!

Offline Stace

• Executive Producer
  • Director
  • Help me.
    • View Profile
    • Vampire Fiction You Won't Hate
I voted for Tuesday and Wednesday, but I could be available for literally any of these, time being flexible as well. (Tuesdays, Fridays, and Saturdays work best if things need to go a bit later (: )
Temporary signature.
Look how cool I am.
Oooh~

Offline Commanderori

• View Profile
At the mo. any time is good for me but i'm working on getting a new job so i have nooooooo idea what my schedule will look like in the near future.
Bullets might have someone’s name on them, but 20 kilos of high explosives is more “To whom it may concern”.

Offline Tiktaalik

• View Profile
Unless some kind of freak accident goes on I can manage to be around pretty much whenever.

Offline bloodypages

• View Profile
Mondays, Tuesdays, and Fridays are my only free days. Mostly because I run a game on Thursdays and am in one on Wednesday and one on weekends going over Saturday/Sunday.

Offline readlliea

• View Profile
I can't do this friday for dnd as that's my friend's campiegin. They come down once every two weeks on fridays and this friday is when they are coming down.