Visionary Tales
If this is your first visit to the New VT, you'll need to create a new account. Visit the archive to view posts from Old VT.UPDATE!! 5/16/19: Archive site available at http://archive.visionary-tales.com

Super Villain and Hero rp

Offline readlliea

• View Profile
So I have a character who is meant to be my super villain character, I will admit I'm not good at rping villain's and this character is meant to help me change that. So who is this character? Well let's begin that!

Beastblood is his villain name, due to him being able to take on the massive form of a wolf dragon hybrid creature and due to him drinking the blood of others. (if you look at my avatar that is his face but if you want to see teh full body picture let me know and i'll show you the full gorgeous art that someone did for me of him.)

Due to needing blood to survive, he is known for being a more brutal villain as when he first emerged it was due to a string of gruesome murders; while he drinks blood he will eat his victims at times. Granted tearing his prey apart wastes a lot of blood so he often holds off on doing that unless he's in a blood hungry state.

In the setting no one knows much of Beastblood other than the fact that are a dangerous force. As they have been seen in a human like form and they turn out to be intelligent in this form, thus he has a scheming side to him. His goals aren't really known nor is his life prior to being a villain.

There is no doubt that he has been arrested a few times due to the intervention of heroes, however he often escapes due to his condition as his body will push itself into his monsterous form to get blood and just hooking him up to ivs has proved useless. (The reason for this is the blood is just going straight to his veins, it's not being converted in the needed way that his body has to have it. Granted no one knows this since most focus merely on containment of Beastblood in the moment.)
------------

Now what am I looking for in this rp? Well several things. I would need someone to play the hero that has tangled with him the most. Now they won't know anything else about Beastblood due to there not being any information on him save for what has been shown in papers and past experiences. So they wouldn't know them from the past before fame and all that.

I'm honestly open for any plot to do with this character as I do want to rp him being more as his villainous self. So if you don't want to be the hero, you could rp either henchmen or maybe even a fellow villain. Or we could combine the ideas. As just going with the hero and Beastblood interacting through their jobs alone might bore one; since Beastblood has no secret identity to return to when schemes are done. So we wouldn't really be able to do much in terms of clash of secret identies; granted he could interact with the hero when she/he is in their secret identy while beastblood is still being himself.

Another plot that I created him with was him being tired of the same old game. Him wanting a second chance in the form of him having a untested experimental drug that was meant to supprese his powers and his memory, so he could fully have a new chance. the options in that one would be the Hero either taking him in to keep a super close eye on him or they would observe at a sort of distance and the chaos ensues no matter which path is picked.
------------

I'm open to hearing more possible plots with him. Since this one is in our own set universe, marvel and dc heros/villains will not be a thing. This is it's own thing. Granted I don't know if I have to still post the thread in the fandom section or not, we'll see.

I'm pretty game to anything going on in this thread. My only thing is if anything sexual happens, it's fade to black.  Still if there's something you want to make sure about, mention it here.

Ask any questions in the thread here, I will reply here. 

Offline Commanderori

• View Profile
You know, if you're interested in a slightly more cop/villain instead of vigilante/villain kind of thing, I've got a character and setting he could fit right into or who easily adapts to any modern fantasy type setting. She's basically a special forces soldier part of a supernatural crimes unit, who do everything from smacking werewolves with newspaper when they get out of hand to bringing down demons and stuff that get summoned up by derpy cults that cant control them. Technically it takes place in a titanic city that surround and entire mountain full of grey and greyer morality, but works just fine in a more earthlike setting if thats to your preference.
Bullets might have someone’s name on them, but 20 kilos of high explosives is more “To whom it may concern”.

Offline readlliea

• View Profile
I have nothing against the hero being a cop, so that's all good by me. ^^

I also don't have any preferences for the city, I know in my original rp i called it Conclave City but I'm not really fond of the name, so we could totally use a different kind of city for this.  I do like the idea of their being a special type of police force dedicated to the more out of the norm things so this fits perfectly with Beastblood.

As for the particuliar plot, did you have anything in mind for the thread?

Offline Commanderori

• View Profile
I dont really have a specific plot for her city. Its kind of hellboy esque, trying to keep the balance between myths and normal people/creatures. Far less masquerade though, since everyone knows the myths exist, its just the grouchy ones that cause problems. I'm sure i could come up with something though, if you didnt want to apply any of your ideas for it. ^^
Bullets might have someone’s name on them, but 20 kilos of high explosives is more “To whom it may concern”.

Offline readlliea

• View Profile
Well what I meant was for a plot for the thread itself, not a plot for the city.  I do know that I do want Beastblood to be acting like his villain self and his name would be well known. Honestly he could be one of the few supernatural creatures that they always have a hard time catching/stopping but of course he often gets away from them after a few days in containment. Maybe your character tries a different approach since the only tactic used is often brute force/elborate traps.

So maybe your character tries to get close to him by faking being a new member of his group as he would have henchman? I don't have much since i'm not sure on what personality your character has.

Offline Commanderori

• View Profile
Well, Vex is ah... not super subtle in her approach to her job, since her group is called in when the normal cops/investigators/swat cant deal with whatever is going down. She is a shapeshifter though, so that could possibly work. Or possibly he's got a different city under his thumb, and the locals have called in an outside contractor to help deal with the problem that they cant (or wont?) take care of on their own. I'd imagine they would come head to head pretty fast there, after she starts blowing up his operations.

Offline readlliea

• View Profile
hm, okay. I'll say that teh rp takes place in Conclave rather than whatever city Vex is from. Since's she's not subtle, do you have any ideas for a plot for the thread.

Offline Commanderori

• View Profile
I dont really know enough about how he works to come up with something like that. What sort of badguy stuff does he do?