Visionary Tales
If this is your first visit to the New VT, you'll need to create a new account. Visit the archive to view posts from Old VT.UPDATE!! 5/16/19: Archive site available at http://archive.visionary-tales.com

A broken Knight (Open)

Offline Wolf

• View Profile
He was getting worse perhaps he was out in the cold longer than expected he thought "Here... I will lay it down right next to your hands, when you're ready it's their for you to eat Luidhard." Chris stood back up he had wondered how his king and Luidhard would react knowing they are speaking with a Werewolf... that display of jerking around when Chris returned forced a short flash back.

Wendell jerked around the cage he was confined too

End of flash back

His eyebrows arched some he exhaled he wished this curse was never put upon him to live everyday knowing that he changes into a vicious beast at sight of a full moon it bothered and frustrated him. But now was not the time for his problem he needed to restore Luidhard to his proper strength this way he could go back and meet with his king, and give this treasure to who he believes will make good use of it. He placed more branches onto the fire to keep it growing and somewhat steady.

Offline readlliea

• View Profile
A small nod left Luidhard as he took a few more shaky breathes. The pain dulling yet increasing a bit with each breathe. Slowly it would calm down despite his hard jerk a few moments ago. It would take several minutes before Luidhard would start to try and sit up again. The dull ache in his chest less of a problem as he managed to sit up. 

"How did it look out there? Besides the snow?" Luidhard asked as he picked the coconut bowl up.

Call it just old habits but he knew that even a mountain wasn't free of dangers. And if he had just been in a battle while climbing well, it was even more of a danger.  He couldn't have been the only one to climb up here....could he? Raising the bowl to his lips, he did his best to drink the healing tonic. Course, the sheer cold of it and feeling a few of the petals that managed to not be mashed up enough would make it a bit difficult. Stopping for a moment, he gave a few coughs before finishing it off. Doing his best to not waste any of it.

Offline Wolf

• View Profile
"It is worse the atmosphere is picking up if were going to travel and it will have to quick you were injuried once and I don't want to see you injuried again." Chris thought that the only way to see to it that he gets their quick is if he changed into a werewolf and travelled at a faster pace to get their. This was done once before he just hoped that he wouldn't run into trouble. Chris grabbed a large sack and filled it with the treasure from this cave.

Offline readlliea

• View Profile
The problem is, he was still injured. The wounds were still fresh. Forcing himself up to his feet, Luidhard groaned, his chest aching as he stumbled slightly. However he managed to keep himself stable enough.

"Is my armor in one piece?" Luidhard asked as he looked around the cave.

It would be weird to head down the mountain without it. That armor had been through so much with him. Although given his current state, he had a feeling it was badly damaged.

Offline Wolf

• View Profile
Just a few more hours or minutes to wait until his injuries were healed completely Chris looked around and spotted his armor it was surprisingly okay but Luidhard wasn't Chris picked up his armor and brought it over to the stumbling man. "Yeah surprisingly it's in good shape." Chris assumed that Luidhard consistently used the same armor when it had came to battles, he must have cared a lot for that armor.

Offline readlliea

• View Profile
Seeing the partially dented armor, he knelt down to make sure it was still wearable. He gave a relieved sigh at seeing that it was.

"That's good, I thought that it would be beyond repair this time." Luidhard admitted before he started to put it on. "I do know that my shield's buried in the snow but that's alright, not the first time that thing's gotten buried."

A smile was on his face as he attempted to make it good humor. He did recall when he lost it in the marsh and one of his friends found it. Boy did it smell for weeks. Having gotten each piece on, the weight was a bit painful. But he could put up with it.

Offline Wolf

• View Profile
"And it probably won't be the last." He gave a smile in return he could tell that Luidhard was getting better his health was better he could walk now at least. "What will you do now Luidhard? I'm certain your king had to have sent you out for something?"

Offline readlliea

• View Profile
"If I can remember what I was sent out here for, I'll let you know. For now, we just need to get down this mountain and see if i can figure anything out form there." Luidhard answered. "What about you? Once we get down, what are you doing to do?"

Picking the sword up, he attached the sheath to his waist with the belt. It didn't feel like a heavy sword, though it did feel a little weird in his grasp. Probably just a differently made sword. That was fine by him. It was a means of defense after all.

Offline Wolf

• View Profile
"Once we get down I will accompany you in figuring out what move to make next." Chris went to the back of the cave to gather more gold that was not being used he figured it was best to give too the king besides what point is their to have gold if he has no use for it. Luidhard looked healthy, he seemed alright. "I am ready to leave when you are." Chris said to Luidhard from the back of the cave.