Visionary Tales
If this is your first visit to the New VT, you'll need to create a new account. Visit the archive to view posts from Old VT.UPDATE!! 5/16/19: Archive site available at http://archive.visionary-tales.com

Pri[m]al Play[m]ate (Aeon+Kei)

Kei · 63 · 960

Offline Kei

• View Profile
[Link to old post: http://visionary-tales.com/pri-m-al-play-m-ate-t22899.html]

[Previous Post:] ”Then warm up and go back into your damp hovel for all I care.” Despite the snark in his tone, he did release his tail from her person. It wasn’t actually his intent to force her to sleep there on the ground, though it would be more than sensible of her to do so given points he’d already made himself. This said, he was a bit surprised she’d even extended a hand to touch him, his head lowering to regard the place where she held steady against him. He said nothing to her behavior. She’d either recognize it was stupid to fight him over this or she would warm up and go where she pleases. Either way he got what he wanted; she had heard his request and she wasn’t going to die immediately of being frozen.

”Go on, do what you’re too stupid to see the sense in.” He shifted and laid down there on the ground, large tail curling forward but he didn’t trap her there. She would either run, which was fine he’d catch up with her shortly, sit down and get warm, or she’d go back into the cave. He himself was tired. She was exhausting to contend with, particularly when he always got his way where anything was concerned. He’d have to play a slow game with this one...

Gods above but it seemed like men, regardless of species, were testy creatures. She felt very justified in her hesitation, but that didn't mean she was stupid. The cavern was flooded so she definitely wasn't going to sleep there. She snorted and rolled her eyes before going back the crevice and finally locating her missing jacket. She also changed into dry clothing so she wouldn't catch her death over night in the dropping temperatures. Then she exited the crevice again, hung up her wet clothing so it would hopefully dry, and hung a tarp to act as a windbreaker and protection from the weather. Super powerful pokemon full of himself or not, she wasn't immune to the elements and would rather be safe than sorry.

Honestly she wasn't comfortable sleeping anywhere near him, but she also knew it was wiser to compromise. This one assumed he knew best, which he did not, so clearly showing him compromise was the  only way she would be able to withhold doing something stupid; like throwing a rock at his thick skull. It let her relax somewhat that he hadn't reacted to her touching him other than to look down where she'd touched; which was fine. At least it was maybe a step  in the right direction. Eventually she settled herself with the tarp at her back to help her feel more secure. She watched him for a long while, survival instincts screaming at her that she wasn't safe, but eventually her exhaustion caught up to her and she fell into a deep sleep forced to give her trust where she'd rather not.

At least she knew that, while he needed her help, he at least wouldn't kill her in her sleep. It was only slightly comforting of a thought. Oh well.

Offline Aeon

• Teal Knight
    • View Profile
The large pokemon snorted, amused with her huffing and antics but otherwise unfazed by her behavior. At least she was being somewhat sensible and didn't wander back into the crevice to sleep. Instead it appeared after a few moments she changed and started to get into what he assumed was a comfortable position for herself. Not caring one way or the other, he still kept a close eye on her. Just to, you know, keep her from running off in the dark and falling in a hole or into the jaws of something less intelligent than himself. When she settled down, eventually falling into an uneasy state of slumber due to sheer exhaustion, he relaxed somewhat. Drawing no nearer to her person, he shifted and curled up in a rather serpentine fashion. It was in this position in which he fell asleep and awoke to in the early morning light.

A rustling in the bushes roused him, a low rolling growl coming from deep within the confines of his maw. A large Pangoru emerged from the bushes, spotting the exposed human. While a vegetarian, this particular pokemon was highly aggressive, not to mention effective in eliminating threats. It charged, its large bulk thundering across the small meadow. The protective wall of the dragon's tail dropped in front of the small human, shielding her from what would have most assuredly been a fatal blow. "You will want to rouse now, little one. You've drawn the attention of something other than myself.

Offline Kei

• View Profile
Despite the exhaustion still plaguing her enough to keep her sleeping after the sun had risen, the sudden rustling in nearby bushes followed by the growling coming from the larger threat next to herself had her up and rolling away from the source of danger by a deeply embedded instinct. The tarp she'd fashioned to protect herself fell in a heap and she shoved it out of the way so she wouldn't get tangled in it. Immediately sharp green eyes scanned the clearing and spotted the large Pangoro beyond the protective shielding tail from her odd companion. Her body was held in a low stance so she could dodge or run if the chance came. She could defend herself, of course, but against such a large creature she only stood so much of a chance.

She'd crossed the path of this pokemon before though and knew a few tricks to get away from him when needed. Pangoro generally valued strength above all other traits, but were extremely aggressive creatures. They were cunning as well, so outsmarting them was difficult at times but not impossible. Though her entire body still screamed at her from her rough night and the travelling she'd done before, there was no way she was going to simply lay down and wait for death. She may not fear dying, but she certainly wasn't going to seek it out. She also realized it was a good thing the large pokemon with her needed her for what he was trying to do,  or else she might not have gotten out of the way in time to survive the blows aimed at her.

Not dwelling on the could-have-beens, instead she kept her stance loose and made herself less of a target by using the larger draconic pokemon to break the line of sight of the aggressive Pangoro. Then she remembered the crevice behind her and realized several things. One, even though one of these two pokemon could destroy the rock and get her from inside there, the other could not. Two, Pangoro could break the rock but it would take him a while and eventually he'd either have to give up or face down the larger pokemon protecting her. Finally, after this situation was settled she was going to introduce herself because this strange dragon pokemon had just saved her life.

There was also the fact that she could better retaliate from a place of safety, she'd done it before. Not wanting her companion to think she was trying to escape him - that was stupid since he hadn't hurt her - she instead kept her voice low knowing the Pangoro didn't quite understand human language despite usually understanding intentions. "Since I don't fancy staying a target or being caught in the crossfire, I'm going to a more defensible spot. Now, excuse me." She focused on the Pangoro, heard it's vicious snarls and saw it eying her with the intent to lunge and end her life. He didn't seem to understand the larger pokemon was protecting her either as he wasn't paying attention to the tail in front of her.

The pokemon lunged for her and she rolled out of the way and slipped back into the crevice; hearing something massive hit the rock wall behind her just as she got out of reach. The sharp, stinging pain in her arm told her the thing had grazed her, but that was nothing new; just another scar to add to the others. She knew it also meant the idiot had left his back open to the larger threat of the dragon protecting her. She had to hope getting out of the way didn't set him off for some stupid reason, and the thought aggravated her enough to take her dagger and stab it as hard as she could into the clawed paw that reached for her. The Pangoro released an enraged roar and slammed into the rocks again, wanting his prey. "Feel free to make him go away anytime, thanks!" Her sarcasm was clear but really she was ready to be back and camp or dealing with the nonsense the dragon had presented to her. She hated her life sometimes.

Offline Aeon

• Teal Knight
    • View Profile
He watched her scurrying away with some semblance of interest. At least she was quick on her feet and, unlike what he had expected of her, she didn’t panic in the face of sudden danger. Perhaps the rest had regained her some of her good sense. A snort followed her sassily stated remark. It was not as though he hadn’t intended to help her—he had blocked the initial charge after all—it was more he had wished to see what she would do. As that had been accomplished, he was free to intervene as he wished. ”Certainly. “

Large black jaws parted, a thundering cry echoing over the mountainside as he drew the attention of the fighting and dark type Pokemon. They traded angry snarls until a clear retaliation was made on the part of the large panda Pokemon. The dragon was unfazed by the pummeling blows to his lower abdomen. If anything, he seemed to laugh. In a bright, white blue flash of light his body erupted, returning to the full height of his glory and pushing trees, boulders, and shrubbery out of the path of his enormity. The large dragon Pokemon bore down on the Pangoro with the full weight of his heightened stature, all forty-two feet of it. His cry echoed again, louder this time. Nearby tree limbs rattled, and bird Pokemon scattered from the trees in fear. The Pangoro stumbled backward, the instinct of survival now of paramount importance. It fled, leaving the dragon alone with his still hidden companion.

”You may come out now. It is gone.”

Offline Kei

• View Profile
She listened to the sounds of a short, one-sided fight outside for a long moment and braced against the sudden bright light that entered into the cave before holding her silence as snarls were exchanged and something or another happened before finally all was silent once again. She heard the all clear and tentatively moved outside, green eyes scanning her  surroundings and noting how large her companion actually was before heading back to her bag to get what she'd need to clean  up the deep gash down her right arm. Knowing he wasn't going to hurt her while he needed her for his plans, she took the time to find what she needed before sitting down near the large dragon Pokemon and settling in to clean her injury.

She winced and grit her teeth as pain shot up her arm as she rinsed her arm in the antiseptic liquid she carried with her at all times. She paid no mind to the blood running down her arm as she worked in silence until finally the wound was cleaned and she checked it and scowled at the injury before pulling the edges together and slathering the edges with liquid stitches; holding it until it dried and held before wrapping her arm with gauze and finally bandaging the injury. She winced again at the continued pain, but it really wasn't anything new. She moved her fingers carefully before bending her arm with equal caution and nodded at the slightly limited mobility.

Finally she was finished and looked up at her companion, rising back to her feet and cleaning the area around her and packing her things back in her bag. She lifted it back to her shoulders and considered the large Pokemon for a long moment before finally deciding on her course of action. "Alright, since it's clear I'm not getting you to go away anytime soon, let's just get this out of the way. I'm Evanna, and I'd like to know what you want me to call you." She watched the dragon carefully still, but at least she was moving forward. The pain was a secondary concern at this point.

Offline Aeon

• Teal Knight
    • View Profile
He regarded her with mild interest as she set about cleaning and dressing her wound. Humans were...so frail. It was a wonder they had even managed to avoid extinction this long. When she finished and seemed pleased with her bandaging, she offered what he could only imagine was a sliver of an olive branch from her--her name. When she questioned his own though, he paused. He did not move from his position as his body shifted, shrinking down to a more manageable size. He'd honestly never considered the notion of a name. Being the only of his kind, and the fact that none of his family took a name themselves, apart from what humans had called them of course, the notion he'd have given himself something was a silly one. Even still, he would need to have some means of speaking with this human, and a name was better than saying 'hey dragon.'

"I have never had a name. There was a group of humans that saw me in my very early days, though. They called me Ryu, which as I understood meant dragon in their language. I suppose that will suffice."

Offline Kei

• View Profile
She watched with curious eyes as the behemoth of a dragon shrank back down to a more manageable size before her. Okay, she did have to admit seeing him do that in person was pretty cool. She had also noted the mild sort of interest he'd given to her tending her injury but really didn't think much on it. The notion of a name though seemed to give him pause and she waited with a surprising amount of patience for him to consider her query before taking the giving of her name for the olive branch it was and then giving a response.

She blinked, surprised herself at the knowledge that he didn't really have a name. So he gave her the name humans had called him long ago and she nodded. "Ryu then, that's what I'll call you too since you don't seem to mind it. It's better than constantly having to come up with creative ways to say 'hey you' without seeming rude." Not that she really cared if she was rude or not, but in the interest of self-preservation she was exercising restraint in her normally quiet snarky way of doing things and speaking. It had served her well thus far and she saw now reason to stop now.

She ran a hand through her hair, pulling it down once again before scowling and putting it back in a ponytail. She was silent for a long while before finally just doing the right thing and addressing him again. "I guess...well..." She looked up to meet the large pokemon's gaze and held it confidently before finally doing what she had to. "Thanks for the save, I appreciate it." Even though she knew he only did it in the interest of whatever thing it was he was trying to convince her to do, still she had shown gratitude and shown him his actions meant something to her. He was such a curious creature.

Offline Aeon

• Teal Knight
    • View Profile
He blinked. "You are welcome little one." Well, at least he was being polite as well, though he did suspect she believed his actions were purely in the effort to preserve her for his end game. Not that that wasn't true, at least it had aspects of truth to it, but he wasn't needlessly violent. Though picking fights was a particular penchant of his, and he was exceedingly good at winning said skirmishes, he would much rather entertain himself with watching. Perhaps it was because, at his core, he was a deeply indulgent and lazy lizard. "You are going home then?" He suspected she would at least try. Although, that might depend on how she felt about the humans she had chosen to live among. If she worried he would follow her and destroy them, or even frighten them, then she would escape off elsewhere. Alternatively, if she hated them for whatever reason, then she may try to use him to get rid of her problem for her.

"You aren't of a condition to travel. At least not very far."

Offline Kei

• View Profile
Evanna shook her head slowly, trying not to move her arm too terribly much while she adjusted to the pain. At least he acknowledged her thanks, so he was capable of being polite. She was surprised when he asked her if she was going home. She snorted, a dark sort of  expression crossing her face before she shook it to clear her thoughts. She adjusted her pack again and considered the question, then shrugged with her good shoulder before finally giving him an answer. "I'm not in a hurry to get back to the camp, and they aren't too keen on my return either. Other than bringing them back food and supplies, my life doesn't mean much to them since I'm an outsider."

She clearly didn't care what they thought of her either, but that didn't exactly matter. Of course then another query was made by her strange companion about travelling. "Like I said, I'm not in a hurry. The camp is just over this cliff and down a ways. The only thing I want from there is clean clothes, hot water, and more medical supplies. So I'd rather wait it out and heal this a bit, but I'll have to go back for some things at some point; especially if I intend to avoid an infection." Because even will all the dangerous pokemon out there, an infection was one way she did not want to die. It was slow and painful, and if she was going to die she'd rather it be quick.

She thought about it for a long moment once more, before deciding she had something else to say. "You do know, regardless of this injury, if I needed to get back there this wouldn't stop me for long. I wouldn't be alive still if I let a little pain slow me down anytime I got hurt. Which, since it happens quite a lot in my line of work, it's easy to see why I'd be used to it." She didn't intend to go back the camp right then though, she really wasn't in a hurry. Besides, she was exceedingly curious as to what this pokemon's endgame meant for her. It was a lot to wrap her head around.

Offline Aeon

• Teal Knight
    • View Profile
Ryu blinked, for all the world looking at the young human as though she were stupid. ”I see no point in your going back at all then. If they will not miss you, and more to the point you aren’t remotely fond of it, there is no reason to leave. Your claim to wanting to avoid an infection is ludicrous. I am descended from beings which dictate life in the ocean and the formation of continents. A bit of paltry healing is not beyond my realm of understanding.” Not that she would necessarily want his help in that matter, but the option was there. She didn’t have to go back if that wasn’t something she minded his help with. Of course that all depended upon her and her willingness to accept his aid or not.

”I do not doubt you are accustomed to fighting for every scrap of space and food. Your demeanor alone is crass enough I am sure most things would lean toward avoiding your prickly disposition, but I am merely telling you it isn’t necessary. You may not be keen to the idea but I do not intend for you to get yourself more injured than you already are. With that comes the perk of my protection. I cannot have you dying because you were too stubborn or stupid to see reason.”

Offline Kei

• View Profile
Evanna blinked once, then again, caught off guard by the sudden change in behavior by her rather strange companion. Green eyes flashed fire as irritation washed over her at the high-handed nature of this stupid pokemon before she stalked over to him; a snarl leaving her before she could stop it. "Listen you, I said the only thing I needed from there were things that belonged to me in the first place. No, there's no reason for me to go back, but they also aren't keeping things I worked for, that's stupid to waste supplies I'm going to need. And another thing, I'm human in case you seem to have forgotten so even if you have the ability to heal - which I didn't know about until you just said so by the way - I would still about things like infection because I'm not like you!"

Distantly she realized she was probably way too close to the very large and dangerous pokemon but at that moment she honestly didn't care; she was tired of being talked down to. "And another thing Mr.I'm-So-Much-Better-Than-You, if I had actually known healing was something you could do, do you honestly think I'd go back there if I didn't have to? I'm not stupid, I'm practical. If I'm going to be stuck with you for whatever crazy thing you're doing - which I'm no completely sold on by the way, but yet I'm still here listening to you talk about it - then I'm at least going to have my things so at least if I'm going to be without a home, again, I can still survive out on these insanely dangerous islands because the fact of the matter is I don't know how long you intend to stick around once you get what you want!"

Her heart was pounding, adrenaline was shooting through her entire body, and she knew what she was doing was dangerous. She was just so tired of everyone thinking she was less than them because she was willing to go out into the wilds with the pokemon. By all rights, she should hate them for how they'd treated her, but she was just tired of all the bullshit an ready for a bit of honesty for once. And finally she was done, curling her arms carefully around herself to protect her injured arm with her uninjured one, she grabbed her back and headed for the rocks, giving Ryu the line of her back. It wasn't a dismissal of him, really, more that she knew he needed her enough not to hurt her. She knew she was going to have to push back a bit if she wanted to get anywhere with this one, but she also knew she had to give something first. She sighed and adjusted her pack, looking at the cliff that separated her from camp and shaking her head.

"I'm going back there now, to get my things. You're infuriating, but at least you're honest with me I'll give you that. So I'm going to get what belongs to me, then I'm coming back here. Believe me or don't, I don't care at this point, but I'm going. And then, if you would, in words I can better understand explain to me clearly what you want. I understand but I don't, and I hate not understanding something and I need to in order to do this for you. So long as we're clear on what we're doing, I don't really care one way or the other." Because really, what was the point? She was a means to an end for him, but so long as he kept her safe she'd take things as they came a day at a time. It didn't really matter how she felt about it all, now did it? He'd do what he would regardless of how she felt about it, even if he was playing nice just now.

She was resigned to whatever fate he had in store, but she wasn't going to just roll over and accept it either; more she'd see how she felt as things happened. There wasn't a point in being overly difficult if what he basically wanted was...well....that was besides the point. She'd just have to see how she felt about it. In the meantime, she wanted her things. She was also entirely too exhausted for this, having slept a bit or not. At least she could focus on what she was doing again, so that was something. She took several deep breaths to calm herself before running towards the cliff as fast as she could and launching herself up as high as she could go before catching the dips in the rock made from many times being travelled. He'd follow her if he wanted, she didn't care, she was still getting her things. She headed into the camp, ignoring the whispers from those around her as she headed into the small enclosed space she'd claimed as her own. She packed her things quickly, got the food and medicine that was her payment for what she'd brought them, then left the camp again without  backward glance.

They had two others that travelled like she did, they'd be fine, and even if they were it wasn't like they were her responsibility any longer. The sun was high in the sky by the time she made it back to the clearing and she was sweating and her arm was burning with pain from the exertion. She pushed the pain away, she couldn't afford to slow down now. She climbed down the cliff more carefully, not knowing if Ryu yet remained or if he'd gotten sick of her and left. Either way, she now only had herself to rely on and it was going to be a much harder road she walked.

Offline Aeon

• Teal Knight
    • View Profile
Ryu let her go with nothing more than a simple “So be it.” She was a stubborn, senseless creature, but she had ties she did not yet wish to relinquish and he understood as much. Snarling at her for her further idiocy would not have gotten him any closer to where he wanted to be so he resigned himself to let her have her folly. He would be waiting when she returned. Some hours later he was still within the clearing she had left from. Curled up and resting on the ground, he preferred to expend as little energy as possible when it wasn’t required of him.

Her return caused him to lift his head, sharp eyes regarding her as she climbed down, albeit slowly—perhaps from pain. She had likely been dreading the process of returning. Either she would be on her own again away from a pack or she would have to contend with his plans for her, neither of which he fancied she’d enjoy. Still, he didn’t intend on harming her. In truth, it would go so much smoother and quicker if she simply enjoyed things but that would take time to build to. Time that would start tonight with him being as blunt and direct as possible with her.

”I am going to pick you up. Not because I do not want you to run off, or because I intend to hurt you. You asked for me to explain things to you better, and that is precisely what I am going to do. Try not to squirm; I do not want to drop you and you hurt yourself.” He was slow in his approach, indicating the truth behind his words. Once he got to her, large clawed hands gently scooped her up off the ground by her hips. His posture shift, shifting down on the ground slightly reclined against the mountainside with his tail curled at the front of him. He settled her neatly in his lap, only one clawed hand holding her and barely even at that.

”You are a tiny little thing, and I would hurt you if I was not careful and you were not accepting. I told you I wanted to see what would come of a fusion of Pokémon and human. That is true, though you may not understand the means to accomplish that.” He shifted ever so slightly. The action allowed a discreet slit to part, the pointed tip of a bright, multi colored member to emerge. It shared the coloration of his primordial form, a brilliant motley of orange and yellow hues.

”I don’t expect you to do anything. Not right now at the very least, but you asked for an explanation.” The longer he spoke the more of his length was revealed to her and, when he finally emerged fully from his protective covering, a long, prehensile appendage the thickness of her arm and slightly longer than it to boot greeted her. ”That is the truth of it.”

Offline Kei

• View Profile
She was glad for his warning about picking her up, because she knew how badly she'd have reacted if he hadn't done so. Still she hadn't honestly expected him to still be in the clearing when she'd returned to it. But he'd warned her not to squirm as he was going to pick her up, so although she did tense from the unexpected contact she didn't try and squirm away when he approached her and then picked her up by the hips. He was gentle, she was surprised to note, so clearly he wasn't trying to do her harm. That didn't mean she wasn't on edge, because she really was, but at least it he meant what he said so that was something. She watched as he shifted to lean against the mountainside before he settled her gently in his lap with one clawed hand holding lightly onto her. She realized she could get away if she wanted, and that helped her be easy for the moment. She really did hate not knowing what was going on, so if this was how he needed to explain it to her, she would deal with her discomfort of being so close to him.

He called her a 'tiny little thing' which had her smiling despite herself because really he was the only one that called her that. He started explaining and she looked up into his face intently, trying hard to understand and not seem more stupid than she probably already did. Her arm was burning with pain still, but she used it to keep herself grounded so that was fine. She could deal with a little pain. So she listened and watched him, not noticing the shift below her at first until she felt a strange shift in the air and caught something just to one side of her out of the corner of her eyes. She turned, and green eyes went wide and startled at what she saw. Well...that definitely explained what exactly he was talking about very well, now didn't it? It was good he wasn't going to rush her about it because she didn't know how she felt about it.

On the one side, she wasn't opposed to just doing it to get it over with if it benefited her, but on the other hand he was extremely large and as he'd pointed out she was a very small woman and he wasn't small. It was just...a bit to wrap her mind around; regardless of anything else. She was staring and she knew she was, but really it wasn't every day she was presented with something like this. So he meant to have sex with her, did he? That was...well she wasn't completely sure how she felt, but she figured at least now she could get over the surprise. Still, the size thing did worry her a bit, but she figured he had something to remedy that concern like he did everything else. She wasn't trying to run at least, and she wondered if he'd expected her to. It wasn't the first time she'd seen this particular appendage, after all, but certainly the first one she'd seen on a Pokemon. It was...definitely different.

Eventually she pulled her gaze away from the...well proverbial monster next to her and looked back up at  the creature still holding her. Her words were a bit startled still, but she didn't sound frightened over it all. "Well...that's one way to explain in the simplest way possible. And I did ask you to so I can't really complain on the how. Just...s'all a bit much to adjust to. That's quite a thing to be curious about, you know." And that wasn't considering that he absolutely rubbed her the wrong way. For this to work as he intended it, she had to be willing. For that though...well she wasn't sure. She could just let him have his way and get it over with, but that may just defeat the purpose and besides he did say he'd rather she was accepting. Still, she wasn't sure how he intended to go about doing such a thing. He was certainly...a lot to take in.

Offline Aeon

• Teal Knight
    • View Profile
She was startled and surprised, yes, but she wasn’t running away. She was still sitting in place and this gave him a small inkling she would be willing to hear him out while he explained the full of how he intended to go about this process. ”It is a bit much to consider, yes. It is not likely something that has ever crossed your mind, I would wager. Under normal circumstances, I would imagine the majority of your kind would balk at the very thought. However, these are not normal circumstances and what I am offering you, in the chance this works as I believe it will, is not something that is anywhere close to the realm of normal. You would be an entirely different entity. Unique, much like myself. You would change, and though you would retain what you have of your human qualities, I do not believe the full of your body would stay as it is.”

So she would likely shift, or at least he believed she would. His member curled, turning and settling directly in front of her person. There was certainly no avoiding it now. ”I am not so terrible to simply take, though I know you are aware I am more than capable of as much. I would rather you not find the act disgusting, as there’s hardly any enjoyment in it for myself if you are a screaming raging mess. You may set the pace. And it may be such that this is all we do for a time until you are not so unsettled by more. That is fine as well, so long as we are making progress.”

Offline Kei

• View Profile
Okay, her brain was now officially boggled by everything she was being told. She needed more sleep for this, or in the very least a very stiff drink. It made sense, what he was telling her, and she did understand that it was possible she would change if she did this with him. Still, something in the back of her mind was screaming at her about how out of her depth she was. She ignored the instinct, though only just, knowing she had to at least try because really she had nothing to lose. She saw something moving out of the corner of her eyes again and turned to view the dragon's rather large member curling and settling directly in front of her so she couldn't avoid it. "Okay, that's just weird. I don't even want to know how it is you do that. It looks like it should be uncomfortable though." Because really that monster of a thing was moving more like a tail than something so important to the male anatomy.

She shook her head and turned her gaze higher again to regard the dragon, caught between being curious about what she was seeing and being startled with just how warm Ryu was where she sat against him. It surprised her he was willing to wait for what he wanted from her; though the idea of him repeating what he was doing now on a regular basis was a bit unsettling for her. Still, she wasn't about to run away when what he wanted from her was very simple in and of itself. She still didn't like him much though, and that wasn't conductive to even slightly enjoying herself during something so intimate as sex. She supposed he was alright enough to look at, but the size difference alone had her considering her options. For now, she'd allow what he was doing and let herself adjust to the idea of this mess she'd gotten herself into a bit at a time.