Visionary Tales
9/18/19: Visionary Tales is ELEVEN YEARS OLD! Happy birthday! Leave a post on the site today (anywhere!) as a gift to VT. It's a good day to catch up on replies. (;If this is your first visit to the New VT, you'll need to create a new account. Visit the archive to view posts from Old VT.Archive site available at http://archive.visionary-tales.com

Pri[m]al Play[m]ate (Aeon+Kei)

Kei · 63 · 3985

Offline Aeon

• Teal Knight
    • View Profile
Ryu chuckled with her wording. "I suppose to you, yes it may appear uncomfortable. I can assure you though, it is meant to bend that way and in other fashions." Although her getting accustomed to that may take some time on her part, there truly were many benefits to it. The largest of which was a surprising new assortment of sensations she would be able to experience, although that in and of itself was assuming on his part. After all, he wasn't aware if she'd ever done anything particularly intimate in nature with another human or even pokemon for that matter. It might merit asking but, for now, it was something he imagined would set her on edge and ruin whatever progress he had gained in explaining things to her as he already had. Besides, his knowing that particular piece of information could surely wait for a better time.

"You may touch me if you'd like. You aren't going to hurt me." That in and of itself was an immense amount of trust, offering up such a sensitive portion of his body for her exploration. But then again he had stated he could recover himself from injury so even if she were malicious in her handling he wouldn't exactly suffer for it for long. He didn't believe she would use this opportunity to act cruelly toward him--he hadn't exactly given her a reason--but the chance was still there whether he would voice it or not, whether she would act on it or not. "Or you can wait until the next opportune moment. I would, however, vastly prefer you knowing what would you would be getting into with this. Or, rather, what would be getting into you ."

Offline Kei

• View Profile
Well that was interesting, wasn't it; though really she didn't think it was polite in any way to stare at that particular monster even if he was basically presenting it to her. At least it wasn't the first one she'd ever seen; though it was definitely the largest one. And it really did make her curious when he admitted that was how it was supposed to move, but she still didn't like him like at all so she kept that curiosity under control. At least they seemed to be making progress forward now so that was something in the very least. Still, she wasn't expecting him to give her permission to touch him in such an intimate manner, then she remembered that for Ryu this was only about the means to get the end he wanted. Thus sex and things of an intimate nature might not be so important to him. Now, while Evanna herself wasn't too particular about it, she did prefer to at least be familiar with the person. If the dragon wanted sex though, she wondered just how he'd react if she was to behave a bit bolder than her previous behavior had suggested she was.

He knew she didn't like him, but he still offered to let her touch him. She wondered if he honestly expected her to do so or felt that she wouldn't but left the offer there anyway as a sort of way to show trust.  She hated to be predictable, but who could understand a being such as the one she found herself dealing with now. He did say he'd rather she grow acquainted with that part of him, considering what he would do to her with it. He was just so sure of herself and it rubbed her the wrong way, but really what did she have to lose? He'd phrased his offer as if she had a choice in the matter, but then basically said he'd prefer if she touched him now. She had to guess it was so she 'got used to' the monster he expected would fit inside her. She wasn't so sure considering how big it was, but she wasn't about to back down. Maybe it was a test or a challenge of sorts, to see if she'd do it or back off. That was silly though, most likely he didn't care either way and just wanted to get the whole 'touch me' thing out of the way so he felt she was 'used to' it and he could move forward with his plans.

Internal monologue finally over, Evanna made her choice. She wasn't one to back down and she was sort of curious about what she was getting herself into. Besides that, she could just as easily cause him harm with the freedom he gave her. She wouldn't, disliking him wasn't a reason to hurt him, but still. Needing to get used to him close to her anyway, Evanna settled first for just touching the large frame that held her. He was very warm to the touch and the muscles in his body were clearly defined even as she ran her fingers lightly down the toned chest in front of her. She let that be her focus, needing to adjust to this before she tried anything else. He'd said touch him, but he hadn't said where and she was being a tad cheeky with this. Also this didn't make her uncomfortable so it was easier to do even as she focused her gaze on her wandering hands as they traveled over chest and torso and arms before travelling up again until they were back where they'd started. She needed to find something she could work with; some reaction she could get behind. It would tell her if she'd eventually be able to do this at all.

This in mind, she finally turned her emerald gaze back down to the very prominently displayed member before her. She looked her fill, getting used to the unusual shape and coloration of the thing before deciding to take the plunge and reaching out to first run her hand along the entire length of the member before taking a firm grip so she could test the weight and girth of the monster before her. She kept her gaze focused on what her hands were doing, and kept her breathing easy and even as she kept her silence and did this insane thing. Time to see just how much she was going to be able to handle at this moment, and she couldn't help but feel it was going to be very interesting. Or...it could be Ryu had a bad reaction to this all and they had to try something else. Who knew.

Offline Aeon

• Teal Knight
    • View Profile
While he hadn’t been specific in his offer, he had to admit this was nice as well. Though small, her hands were capable in their traversal of his body. From arms to torso to neck and beyond, she explored very effortlessly and he felt it was a pleasant sensation. When she came back to her starting point he regarded her curiously before she fixed her attention to his nether regions and began what he felt to be a thorough visual inspection. Ryu supposed this was simply because he was decidedly different in design than human males, or perhaps any male she may have crossed paths with. Which was fine, it was a compliment of sorts.

Even still, this did not prepare him for her actual bold touching of his person. He inhaled sharply, surprised under the sudden firm grip. Strange, the feel of her small hands against him, but yet...good. Yes, it was...nice. Her traveling hand elicited a low, continual purr of a growl from deep within his chest. As close as she was to his torso, she would feel the vibrations as he gave life to them. Ryu’s head dropped, just the tip of his maw pressing against the top of her head in a gentle gesture. ”That is lovely little one.”

His body flexed under her grip, a slow throb beginning under her stimulation. As she drew farther down from the tip, his member curled down to greet her hand almost as though he was attempting to get more of the sensation.  A small pearl of precum welled from the head, dribbling down to spill onto her hand.

Offline Kei

• View Profile
So focused was she on what she was doing and the insanity of it, Evanna wasn't prepared for the sudden sharp inhalation that came when she touched the member presented to her so boldly. She was sort of pleased by that, even as she paused at his surprise. So then, he hadn't actually expected she'd touch him so boldly then, that was good. She went back to what she was doing; eventually using both hands as she tested the weight and girth of the monster she held. She picked up the low, vibrating growl of a purr from Ryu and wondered if that meant she was doing something he enjoyed. That had to be it, when how gently he touched the top of her head with what she felt was his maw. Still, she didn't let that make her lose her focus or she'd never dare to try this again. She could feel the vibrations the closer she was to his body and was sort of curious about the sound and his reactions. His compliment came as another surprise to her and  she smiled slightly to herself because at least she was good at this insane thing she was doing. Or in the very least, Ryu was enjoying himself a bit. She still didn't like him much, but she enjoyed the sensation the knowledge of the reaction she was causing in such a powerful creature gave her. It was like a little thrill of excitement through her, and part of her wanted to see how far she could push this before she grew unsettled and had to stop.

He didn't seem to mind that she touched him since he told her to, so she wasn't going to stop. She also wasn't going to look back up at him or she'd lose her nerve, but that was another matter. This entire thing was insanity and she knew it, but if she was to go down the rabbit hole it was going to be on her own terms or not at all. She felt and saw him flex under her grip, and the throbbing that began from the stimulation. She still thought it was odd to see how his member moved as she shifted her hand to the base of him and watched the thing curl up as if to beg for more attention. She could smell the salty tang that heralded his arousal and lifted her other hand to see what happened if she stimulated him a little differently. The grip remained firm, but now one hand moved near the base of him while the other played, feather light, against the very tip of him. She clearly knew what she was doing and shifted slightly to get a better angle for what her hands were doing, occasionally lifting one to brush against his hips or stomach but always, always returning back to where  she'd began.

She realized distantly that she was sort of enjoying getting to just explore openly like this. Others she had been with wouldn't let her play for overly long before it was all about them, and that was fine, but she did enjoy getting to draw out reactions and learn what worked best. Perhaps it was odd to do so in this setting with this particular male, but she'd already agreed to have an open mind and this was as open as she could get. And besides that, she'd rather have a very thorough exploration of what he intended to go inside her - which she honestly wasn't sure would fit and it unsettled her even thinking about letting him try - so at least she had some idea of what she was getting herself into. And also, it made it easier to not have herself be afraid of him; which he also seemed to. He wanted her cooperation then giving his cooperation like this was definitely a good mood. She still wasn't sure completely how she felt about this mess, but this was definitely a step in the right direction.

Offline Aeon

• Teal Knight
    • View Profile
Ryu’s low purring continued as her hold on his body shifted. It was a strange, lovely feeling, the dual focused nature of her ministrations. Under the continued stimulation, his member twitched, curling around her hand as it passed up near his head. A particularly long pull against him drew another, heavier dollop of precum from his body. It ran down from his tip, guided by her hand to lubricate the upper portion of him. With this his maw dropped lower, pressing lightly into her chest. His eyes had closed and, were she to look at him, she would have seen as much. He continued to purr for her, almost nuzzling into the soft and yielding flesh of her chest though he was exceedingly careful of the force he used so as not to disturb her.

The hand that held her tightened against her for only a moment before moving back and away from her person, allowing her to move as freely as she wished. He did not intend to hold her in place. What she did would be of her own volition. ”Perhaps I may return the favor, little one. If you wish. Though I certainly won’t stop you if you want to keep doing what you are...You are rather skilled at it.” Playing to her vanity wouldn’t hurt, but it was an honest compliment. He was enjoying what she was doing to him.

The head of his cock flared, appearing larger and growing more sensitive for the sudden increase in blood flow. ”Ah, there you’ve done it. You can claim your victory if you wish...I am past my point of no return.”

Offline Kei

• View Profile
Poor Evanna was very unsettled by the prehensile member that kept curling around her hand. Or well...unsettled wasn't the right word, it was just something she found exceedingly odd and she had to wonder just how normal an occurrence this was for the thing to move around like it had a mind of its own. Then again...most men's members had a mind of their own so she shouldn't be surprised. She could see the reaction he was having to her curious explorations and it was flattering honestly, but she still wasn't sure completely how she felt about it. Part of her felt she shouldn't be doing this at all but mostly she just wasn't sure what to expect. She felt him drop his head lower until he could press it very lightly against her chest, turning her head just slightly let her see that his eyes were closed as if he were giving himself over to the sensations of what she was doing. It was...interesting to say the least. She felt the sort-of nuzzling he was doing against her chest and startled slightly at the unexpected movement, pausing what she was doing for a moment so she could shift into a slightly more comfortable position.

She looked at him hard for a long moment before focusing back on what her hands were holding onto. She felt his grip on her tighten in what seemed like an involuntary movement before he loosened his grip again, which was a good thing as it let her relax again to know she wasn't trapped. She held her place, eyes wide, as he offered to return the favor of what she was doing if she wanted. She didn't stop touching him, but she did stop moving her hands against him for a long moment as she was very greatly surprised. How the hell did she react to that? Though the fact that he was just as amiable to letting her continue with what she was doing was equally a surprise, because really how odd must if feel to him to have a human touching him in such a manner? It had to feel strange but he let her keep doing it and the way his body was reacting he was clearly enjoying himself at least somewhat. She didn't know what to think, but she wasn't going to be anything but honest with him on this entire thing so he did need an answer. "I think...I'll pass on the repayment for now thanks. This right here, what I'm doing, is the limit of what I'm comfortable with for now." And that was only just, but the compliment he issued certainly helped her feel a bit more at ease.

She liked that he told her she was good at it; though honestly she liked someone that was vocal in this sort of thing but she totally wasn't going to say that to him. She blinked as the head of his rather large member flared and appeared to grow larger in her hand and Ryu admitted to being passed the point of no return. She wondered if that meant he was passed the point of caring what she did or didn't do or if he was just that close to his own release. If it was the latter, then my but he was very sensitive, wasn't he? She didn't intend to say such out loud, but she did anyway as she held her place though only just. "Bit sensitive, aren't you?" She wasn't sure if that was a good thing or a bad one, although it could be that he just wasn't touched in such a manner often; that would also cause such a sudden reaction to such a simple touch. Then some deeply buried instinct whispered to her over how interesting it would be if she could indeed push who was probably the most power creature in existence over that edge. She mentally gave herself a shake; knowing that was insanity.

Still...if she could it did bode well for what he wanted, didn't it? And the sooner she did what he wanted to sooner she wouldn't have to put up with his irritating self. But if she could push through this, and give him this then maybe she'd tolerate more eventually. She'd have to eventually, but in the meantime she sort of wanted to see just how sensitive this terrifyingly powerful creature was. Some deeply feminine part of her wondered how she'd handle such power leveled at her, but she pushed it away as she remained uneasy in that sense. For now, she could do this. "I've done something, definitely. As to a victory...yes, I think I shall." Just this once, just to see what she thought. Dark eyes briefly looked up at the creature that yet loomed over her in size then back to what she held before, with intent this time, she began her ministrations once more. She used the way his member moved to her advantage to get a much more steady grip that moved with the flexing of his body instead of against it. Her movements were faster, sharper, and much more firm and confident in what she was doing. If she could do this, and that was a big if, maybe once she was a bit more comfortable around him she'd allow Ryu to get a feel for her in return. Within reason, though, because she really didn't trust  him much. She'd know soon enough, regardless.

Offline Aeon

• Teal Knight
    • View Profile
”Very well, little one. Another time then. But I will owe you such, and I do not keep debts for terribly long.” A reminder at least that he did wish to actually return the favor, though a caution he would not wait forever to act on as much. Still, he would give her some time—he had already promised as much. A slow, deep chuckle vibrated his core with her commentary. Amusing, this little human. ”Perhaps, yes. Although it may be you are better at your craft than you give yourself credit for.” It was a low, dark purr of sound. ”I will admit I have never had a human touch me thusly, though. A wholly...unique sensation it is.”

The edge of his maw pressed lightly into one breast, nudging into it with delicate pressure. ”But no, little one. I meant simply once you arouse that state in me, the only outcome is my release. That tip is meant to flare in the womb, to seal two to one and hopefully ensure new life.” She may be interested to know her eventual fate, and so he gave her what knowledge he could of himself as she worked.

Her movements grew bolder and so did he in return. As her pace quickened, his purr turned to a pleasured growl. ”You work me perfectly, little one. Tell me, if I give you your well earned victory...Would you continue? I admit to enjoying watching you at work. You could explore to your contentment.”
« Last Edit: June 20, 2019, 11:12:29 AM by Aeon »

Offline Kei

• View Profile
Evanna tensed a bit at the reminder of what she'd have to allow, but so long as it was on her terms she'd probably deal with it eventually. "Another time definitely, just not right now. So long as you're patient with me about it, I'll probably even ask you first." Which was true, though she needed time to adjust to the idea first. Honestly, she preferred touching him to letting him touch her. Probably because those she'd been with were so busy groping her that she never really got to just explore a masculine form to her heart's content before. She enjoyed seeing what reactions she could pull from the one she was with, and those she'd been with had been all about getting to the reward at the end and not the build up to that end. It was why she was still mostly okay with touching Ryu even when she knew she should be running in the opposite direction. It was probably overly complicated, but that was how she felt.

She wasn't sure how she felt about him being so amused with her commentary, but she supposed that at least it wasn't a bad reaction so that was something. His compliment of her skills - something he kept doing - had a faint flush going across her face before she forced herself to settle again. She wasn't used to being told these sorts of things. "That's nice to hear, so thanks, a girl does like to know when she's getting better at something she usually enjoys." Which was also true, especially as she didn't get to just explore like this often. Human men just didn't have the patience for it. She tilted her head at the dark purr of sound that left the dragon, deciding she liked the sound for what it meant. Probably that made her a little crazy, but she'd take a moment to enjoy herself for what it was. It was definitely odd to being doing this with a being that could destroy her in an instant, but it was also sort of thrilling at the same time. And that he let her touch him thusly...It was definitely a point in his favor.

She looked up at Ryu in surprise as he admitted this was the first time he'd let a human touch him in such a manner. That surprised her considering his plans. She thought he'd have tried this with someone else before her so she wasn't sure how she felt being his guinea pig for this mess. But at least that meant he was as unprepared for what would happen as she was so that was something she supposed. She felt a small, half smirk cross onto her expression over his description of what her touch was doing to the dragon beneath her. "I'll just...take that as a compliment then." She sounded a tad pleased with herself, but that was fine, she had to try her hand against him in some manner or she was going to go crazy. She allowed the touch against her breast as it was gentle so she didn't push him away and let the touch continue so he knew she meant what she'd said about allowing him to touch her so long as he let her ask for it when she was ready.

The little extra information about the monster in her hands had unease going through her again because really he was much too big to fit inside her as he was so the knowledge of him getting bigger so they were locked together made her wonder at the sanity of allowing this. Then there was the mention of 'new life'; something she definitely wasn't game for. She didn't want children, like at all, but probably they weren't compatible in that manner so she shouldn't worry but if it's what he was thinking he had another thing coming. She pushed the thought away, deciding she'd worry about it if it became a thing and not until then. She was good at redirecting her thoughts, and besides she'd come too far to back off now. She doubted he'd let her anyway; his word given not to harm her or not. So she took the information for what it was, information, and just nodded to herself as she filed it away. She instead decided to focus on the first part of his commentary and go from there. "Well then, I'll just have to remember that. At least it means I'm going in the right direction so that's something."

She focused back on what she was doing as the purring from Ryu changed into a pleasured growl of sound. She looked back up at him at his query, surprised at his desire to have her continue what she was doing. This wasn't all just about giving him pleasure, after all, the exploring gave he an idea of what she was in for int he future and let her adjust to the strangeness of the male she was even considering giving herself too. Still, she felt the need to ask for clarification to his query. "So you're willing to just let me keep touching you as I would? To explore and satisfy my curiosity about your form that is very different from anything I'm used to? And that's also considering you'll let me keep doing what I'm doing to get that 'well earned victory' as you put it. Would you want for me to continue?" Because she sort of needed to hear that someone wanted more of her doing something she enjoyed; something that clearly he was enjoying as well. It was also sort of important to her as really she'd had bad partners before. So it was important to her to be around someone that was being transparent with his wants. Strange, but also true. Besides, if she looked passed what he was, she was sort of enjoying the intimate banter between them. It was another step in the right direction.

Offline Aeon

• Teal Knight
    • View Profile
”Time is a luxury I have in great excess. I have told you I would not hurt you, and part of that is in the mental aspect as well as the physical. So if you would like time, I can give you that.” So long as they were mutually seeing improvement toward that front in one another, though he didn’t feel that needed to be said aloud. Her flush, as well as her slight pride in herself for the reactions she was getting, were not lost on him. She enjoyed hearing an seeing what she had caused, and he filed this information away for a later time. He would use it in his favor now of course, but it was a powerful tool if used properly.

She wasn’t pushing away his minor affections, something he was pleased with as it permitted him to continue what he was doing. Ryu kept his behavior relatively docile, not nipping at her nor even going so far as to tease. This was about allowing her to get accustomed to his body against her own after all, and if it escalated to her allowing something else then so be it. For now though, he would continue his ministrations and simply enjoy what he was permitted to do. Her inquiry gave him pause and he pulled away from her chest to tilt his head to one side, confused. He would not have asked if he had not wished it, but then again he supposed she may have been looking for some further affirmation. She was likely still concerned he was going to cause her harm which was far from the case.

”If I am going to ask the same of you at some point, it would only be fair, correct? If you want to explore and feel and look or taste or ride, that is entirely up to you, little one. I will not stop you from whatever it is you are wanting to understand. I would rather like it if you were to continue.” His head dropped back against her chest, the tip of his maw almost nuzzling into the soft flesh of her other breast. ”I will warn you before it is too much.”

Offline Kei

• View Profile
She really couldn't help it, the continued assurance was a great relief to her. She didn't trust him, so that he kept meaning what he was saying was definitely a point in his favor, but because she didn't trust him she kept feeling the need to be sure he would keep his word. She'd been betrayed so often and by so many it was deeply ingrained in her to be cautious, but he kept meaning what he said so she was slowly coming to believe it just a bit and only in this context. She knew the truth of it was, so long as he needed her, she was safe from harm from him. That didn't mean she was ready to face the monster in her hands when it came to letting it into her body, but still.

She pushed the troubled thoughts away again; knowing this wasn't happening here and now and she had to have the hope he'd wait until she asked him before trying that. He'd said he wasn't aiming to do her harm, and having her willing as more to his liking, so she had to have some measure of trust that he'd keep his word even if she didn't trust him. She had to do something though or she'd never get through this mess. She hated feeling like she had no control over anything going on; though she did just not in a way that made her feel confident in what was to come. She pushed the dark thoughts away again and decided to just try and focus - again - on what was happening right now. This, at least, she knew she could do.

She was relieved that he wasn't pushing for more since she'd allowed him to keep his maw against her breast, but he wasn't hurting her so she was fine with it for now. She was fine with letting him continue to nuzzle against her breast since he wasn't being forceful or rough with the gesture. Not that she minded a little force in this context, but she was working on getting used to the feel of him against her so for now this was more than enough for her. She felt him pause at her inquiry and looked at him as he tilted his head in confusion. Still, at least he did answer her query and in a way that helped her feel more settled than she had been, so that was another point in his favor as well.

He told her it was only fair to allow her to do as she wished as he wanted to be able to do the same when she was ready. He told her she was feel to touch or taste or feel whatever she wanted to in order to satisfy her curiosity about him as much as she wanted. In fact, it sort of seemed like he was looking forward to it very much. That threw her off guard a bit, but then again, nothing about this situation was normal or something she was expecting. She watched as he slowly dropped his head back onto her chest, moving his head and almost nuzzling into her other breast. A small thrill of sensation went through her at the barely there gesture, and a tiny shudder worked its way through her body before she could stop it. It was alright, it wasn't exactly a bad shudder it was just an unexpected reaction. Maybe this would work well after all. In the meantime, he might be content to let her touch him. "Okay then."

His promise to warn her before it was too late had a slow grin crossing onto her face in a sort of pleased surprise though she wasn't sure which part of that made her so pleased. Maybe it was the unknown element to this entire thing, or just the unexpectedness of it, but she certainly wanted to find out.  She looked back down at the monster she held in her hands and slowly smiled to herself because she did know what she was doing and it seemed he enjoyed letting her touch him thusly. It was strange, but she really had nothing else to lose. So she focused on the press of heat against her and the weight of his maw nuzzling against her breast, she turned her head and nuzzled lightly against the long line of his neck that was revealed to her with how his head was pressed against her. She took a steadying breath, not quite sure what she was doing but wanting to see just how much this dragon meant what he said. So eventually her hands traveled away from the pulsing girth of him and back to the body it was attached to.

As she'd done before, she took the time to explore the larger body she sat on, focusing on touch instead of who it was she was touching. Hands ghosted against the back of a bowed head and down against his back and sides before returning to his hips and heading boldly lower back to the girth of him. Her hands moved with the twisting, odd movements of his member once more; trying to learn what reactions could be drawn out by what sort of hold. Firm she'd seen he liked, but with how sensitive the tip of him was, maybe she could see how he felt about a lighter touch. It led to barely there, teasing finger tips that circled the end of his member before sliding down; using the moisture she was causing, to grip him firmly as she drug her hand all the way down to the base of him. She alternated this movement - the slow and barely there touch - to a sudden return of the firm grip and rapid movements up and down. And then she gave him something for his trouble, a truth she knew he'd probably enjoy. "So long as you'll let me keep touching you while I figure out how I get used to this mess, I think this will definitely be something that I can get behind." In more ways than one.

Offline Aeon

• Teal Knight
    • View Profile
A low, deep purr escaped him as she settled into her work, alternating her pressure and shifting her hold ever so often. It was pleasurable, how she handled him, and he was glad to hear she was keen to continue as long as he was equally accommodating. As her pace had quickened, so did his breathing. Wide nostrils flared, a gust of warm air rushing across her chest. If she had been more comfortable, he might have run his tongue across her chest. As it was now, he kept himself under relatively tight control, not even reaching out to hold her though the urge did exist heavily. It was instinctive really, the natural response to pull one closer when being pleased thusly. And yet he did not rush her though he well had the ability to. She would handle this as she needed to—he could only offer other means to the same end.

”I can move this of my own accord, you know? In whatever fashion I please.” As if to put action to the point, the tip of his member curled down, running against her palm. The full length of him wrapped gently around her arm, undulating for an instant before releasing her and settling back into the care of her more than capable hands. His voice dropped, dark eyes lifting to look into her own. ”Or in whatever fashion you please. I don’t expect you to allow me to do anything to you right now, but I invite you to test as you wish. I can wait to be within you, but there are other ways for our dna to mix.” He shifted, reclining back against the mountainside to look down upon her.

”You could lean back against me here. And when you do force me over, you may take a portion of that release. Perhaps a taste, or you might alter how you sit against me here to simply rest among it. Small brushes of contact will eventually yield the same result, if you are uncomfortable with the full idea.”

Offline Kei

• View Profile
She heard the purring continue and was very aware when his breathing began to elevate the more she worked him. She saw the physical signs in him of his growing arousal; the flared nostrils, the sharp exhales of air, and also the fighting with himself not to hold onto something or retaliate in some manner. She knew the signs, and decided that if he was going to be accommodating she could be too, if only a bit. Her words came out quiet but clear, as she was obviously very focused on what she was doing. "I don't mind if you hold onto my hips so long as you mind that strength of yours. I'm also fine with the nuzzling against my chest so long as that's all you're doing right now. Pull me closer if that's what you need, I sort of like the vibrations from the purring so it all works out to be closer to you." It was a big concession on her part, but she knew  herself well and this much she could handle as things stood.

She shifted a bit against him, more getting comfortable than trying to tease him, but it also let her stretch her injured arm so it wouldn't lock up at what would be an inopportune moment. She decided she liked the control he was giving her over himself, more than she thought she would actually. This was fine for now, and maybe a bit more would come soon. She looked up at him again as he spoke, then down to the monster in her hands as he moved  it with his will against her palm before the full length curled and undulated for a moment against her entire arm before returning to her steady hold. Her eyes were wide in a mixture of further surprise, intrigue, and greatest curiosity even before he started speaking again. She was a practical creature, after all, and the more she knew the better equipt she was to handle the future. "That is still the most interesting thing I've ever seen before, it really is. It's taking some getting used to that you can do that." At least she was being honest with him.

She  heard the drop in his voice and looked up as he lifted his eyes to meet her own. She was definitely paying attention, though she wasn't completely certain as to what he meant by his words. Though testing just how flexible his monster of a member was did sound like an appealing idea to her. Maybe that's what he meant by testing him. She watched as he shifted to recline back against the mountainside once more before he looked down at her. She tilted her head quizzically as she looked up at him, but her gaze never wavered from his. His offer was simple and it furthered his own goals without making her uncomfortable. It was him working with what she was comfortable with to gain what he wanted from her willingly. Smart male. She thought about it for a long while, slowly pulling her hands away from what had been her prize - strange as that sentiment was - so she could rest her small hands against the large expanse of Ryu's chest and feel the effects of her work against him.

She considered him for a long moment, seriously thinking through the thing she was going to ask him. She decided that once again she really had nothing to lose and her own life was only so valuable to her so...what was the worst that could happen if she accommodated him just a bit more? Well, that really depended on his answer to her next question and comment. "I am sort of uncomfortable with the full idea of it all, but if your game to try something a bit...different I have something I'm willing to try. But first...just how flexible is that thing?" The clear considering look in her dark green eyes said that she had a reason for this question and he might just enjoy the answer should she find his response pleasing. She was planning something, and she wasn't sure how well it would go over, but it was definitely worth a shot.

Offline Aeon

• Teal Knight
    • View Profile
Permission given, he did not hesitate to draw up clawed hands. They settled gently against both sides of her hips, not a heavy weight but enough to feel the presence of him against her. She could still break away quickly should she choose too, and he kept the sharp points of his claws away from her skin so as not to scratch her accidentally in her moving about. Her expectations weren’t unreasonable at least, and she was being relatively accommodating in all of this so he gave her credit where it was due. She may have hated the thought and his initial presence in her life, but he did have the capability to turn that around entirely the closer she allowed him to get to her.

”That is fine. I did not expect you to jump in so to speak.” He tiled his head with her question, though only a moment before he responded to her, amused. ”Oh, quite. I cannot tie it in a knot if that is what you are after, but if you wished it to bend…” He shifted, only the tip of his member curling as the base bent in the opposite direction. ”To be rather blunt, I could stroke a sensitive spot while my claws are otherwise occupied with other areas. You are welcome to try whatever it is you have going on in your mind at the moment. I am curious what your plans are, little one.”

Offline Kei

• View Profile
She didn't tense or fight when Ryu drew her up closer to him with claws against her hips; she'd told him he could after all. This was pushing on the boundaries of what she was comfortable with, greatly so, but she'd always loved a good challenge and besides she could go and rant at herself for her stupidity later. She shifted a bit again, feeling the hold he had on her and noting both that she could escape if she so chose and feeling the withheld strength in the grip against her. She shut her eyes tightly for a long moment, going through a mental mantra of 'I am brave, I am brave, I am brave.' Over and over again so until she was certain she wasn't about to lose her nerve and see this thing through until the end. Not that she had to, but she had to give him something and this was the most she was comfortable with. Actually, it was a bit passed what she was comfortable with but she really did like a challenge and she wouldn't push herself any further than where she was at right at this moment.

He did confirm that he didn't want her to just jump in, and that was a relief, but she wasn't sure how to deal with his continued amusement with the things she did. That so wasn't what she was after at the moment, but it was fine nonetheless she supposed. Though the flexibility boded well for what she wanted if she could just be brave enough to take it. She liked surprising those she was with, so if she could it was another point in his favor towards getting her comfortable with this mess. She hated being predictable, after all, like a lot. She huffed at herself before looking back up into Ryu's gaze and deciding she had best just go for it before she lost her nerve again. She regarded the monster before her again, a slow grin forming on her face as she settled into her plan. "Well that's good to know, most definitely. It'll probably come in handy if I can work out how to do what I'm thinking of. Though rather it's more to your benefit or mine I haven't decided yet. Though I will say, pardon me while I man-handle your bits for a moment; I promise I'm not trying to hurt you." She mentally snorted at the word 'bits' but it was better than admitting to him she thought his dick was a monster.

Instead she lifted her smaller frame a bit, pressing the claws at her hips more firmly against her with her hands so he'd help her hold her place while she adjusted for what she had planned. She was definitely being more demanding of him and she quite enjoyed the sense of control that gave her. It gave her a bit more confidence for what she was going to attempt. She was really glad suddenly she was wearing comfortable pants or this would be even more difficult for her than it was already going to be. She wasn't aiming to please herself just now; though if she found she could do so by using Ryu's body then she definitely would as she was comfortable, but that wasn't her goal. No, she was aiming for just getting this initial uncertainty out of the way and seeing if his plan was even plausible. Once she was sure he had the grip she wanted him to on her, she reached down without hesitation to take his monster of a dick back in hand and shift him boldly where she wanted him to go. The thing was made to bend, so she didn't think she was going to hurt him. Instead she led him partially underneath the space she made with her body and left some of his girth behind her before she settled carefully against him so that literally any movement she make would stimulate the entirety of the monster before her.

This did put the tip of him within easy reach of her mouth however, and she looked up at him considerately, holding her gaze to his as she dipped her head and did the most insanely crazy thing she'd ever done in her entire life; she ran her tongue against the swelled up head of a dragon's monster dick. She also rolled her entire body forwards then backwards against him, hands finding purchase and adding to the stimulation before she grew bolder and pulled the tip of him into the heat of her mouth for a moment that seemed longer than it was to her before she released him; judging now to be certain the only things he was causing was pleasure. She honestly didn't want to hurt him for no reason; it wasn't what she was after just now. "Okay?" As it turned out, Evanna was nothing if not an attentive partner. Also she decided he had a very interesting taste that wasn't so bad as she'd been expecting, but for now her rough handling of him had to be addressed.

Offline Aeon

• Teal Knight
    • View Profile
His bits? Ryu would have arched a brow if he had brows with which to arch. Instead he held a vague confusion to his features until she started to move, positioning him as she willed and settling into a new position entirely for herself. She waited for his hold to alter and he complied, holding her steady though not tightly. At least now she would not fall back and off of his body. Her next movements were vastly different from anything prior and he was rather surprised when she settled him against her, effectively making a seat of his member which she could rock into at her leisure.

His purr deepened again to a low, sultry sort of growl. A slightly quickened exhalation left his nostrils, his tail twitching in anticipation. That was of course until she licked him and then, to further her point, she took the tip of him into the damp heat of her mouth. A deep, shuddering growl tumbled free and he purred exclusively for her and what she was doing. He was thoroughly distracted by the sensation, enough so she would have to prompt him again before he had the sense to answer her.

”Very much so, little one. More of that if you would...” It wasn’t a demand, something she may not have expected from him. His eyes had closed again and he was breathing heavier now, his member now throbbing in earnest against what parts of her body he touched. While the fabric of her jeans wasn’t exactly amazingly comfortable, it didn’t necessarily hurt so he was keen to allow her what she would as she adjusted.

”If you want to rile me, show me what you can take of me. You are a tiny, lovely little thing but you have a great fire.”