Visionary Tales
9/18/19: Visionary Tales is ELEVEN YEARS OLD! Happy birthday! Leave a post on the site today (anywhere!) as a gift to VT. It's a good day to catch up on replies. (;If this is your first visit to the New VT, you'll need to create a new account. Visit the archive to view posts from Old VT.Archive site available at http://archive.visionary-tales.com

Pri[m]al Play[m]ate (Aeon+Kei)

Kei · 63 · 4667

Offline Kei

• View Profile
She'd surprised him, that was good, as she really hated to be predictable. Also she hated that she kept amusing him, it got on her nerves. So his surprise was a much better reaction than his amusement and gave Evanna a much needed confidence boost. She shifted forward against him, enjoying the vibrations from his growling purr against her legs and his steady hold at her hips. She didn't need much to be pleased, but still that wasn't what this was about. She felt the quickened exhalation from him and caught the movement of his tail out of the corner of her eyes. So then, he was very much enjoying himself. Then when she started licking him before pulling him into her mouth the shuddering growl that left him she knew was all for her. She knew then she had him thoroughly distracted and couldn't help the pleased little smirk that lit her features for accomplishing part of her goal.

And when he admitted to being alright, very much so it seemed, she relaxed against him; enjoying that he was only asking her for more of the same. She noted that his eyes had closed again and his breathing was heavier, she felt the throbbing from the monster pressed against her coming more frequently now. She felt her jeans were probably not the most comfortable thing against him, but he wasn't complaining so that was something. Still, she was nothing if not a considerate partner. "If the jeans are uncomfortable I can change them, your discomfort is not what I'm aiming for just now." That she offered was probably not what he was expecting, but again she was an attentive partner even if those she chose to share herself with often didn't give her the same.

She did grin again at the compliment he offered her before issuing what she felt was a very intimate challenge to her. Show him, he said, and she would but she didn't want him uncomfortable. No way around it because she really didn't want to get off him just now, but still. So to make up for it, and take on the challenge presented to her, she adjusted him again so she could press the length of him between the softness of her breasts both for the added sensation and to give herself something to brace with. She then slowly began to shift forwards and backwards against him, hesitant but gaining in confidence as she moved, and then finally she brought her eyes back to watch his expression as she pulled him back into her mouth once more. This time she held him there, tongue moving around the tip of him before she swallowed down as much of him as she could until he pressed into the back of her throat.

She hummed around him, careful of her teeth as she breathed through her nose before also using her hands to add to the safety for herself in what she was doing. All the while she watched him, green eyes intent solely on him and not straying even for a moment. She worked him from base to tip with both her body, her hands, and her mouth; even drawing her heated tongue up and down what she could easily reach of his length before swallowing him down again over and over again. She definitely knew what she was doing and she was confident in the end result. The jeans thing might just be an issue, but for now this was fine.

Offline Aeon

• Teal Knight
    • View Profile
”A little rough...” He was panting now, enjoying the sensation of continued, extended stimulation throughout the majority of his member. It was a simple statement, the truth, but he was not complaining. Truth be told he was quite content with how she was moving against him. This was furthered by the sudden addition of stimulation from her upper body. A moment later, she pressed things further by drawing him back within her mouth. The swirling motions of her tongue, coupled with the pressure given from the suction, was immensely pleasurable. Enough so that it drew another deep, rolling growl from within the confines of his throat. This was heavier, less controlled, and sounded more like a groan.

Dark eyes looked down to the small human, watching as she attempted to take what she could of him, accepting his challenge with vigor. His assessment had been right—she was a fiery little thing. He did not, however, anticipate how seeing her take himself would cause him to stir. He throbbing within his member seemed to increase, an unbearable pressure as she goaded him further. His maw dropped, jaws parting the barest bit as he pressed just faintly against the side of her throat. The tip of a warm tongue flicked just once against her collar bone, a deep exhalation forcing hot air against her skin. ”A beautiful sight you make...Lapping at me so. Will you consume the rest of me with such vigor when you permit me within you I wonder?”

It was a genuine compliment—she would doubtlessly feel the excitement even now coursing through him. ”But unless you want a belly full of my seed...Pull back little one. You have won your victory.” He would give her only a moment—it was all he could allow. This wouldn’t be the end of course, he was already far too goaded, but it would be the tip of the berg. Perhaps after she saw how well she affected him, and more to the point how well he handled himself, she may feel more accommodating.

Offline Kei

• View Profile
So the jeans were a bit rough on him, but if his panting was anything to go by he didn't mind it overly much so that was something. She kept up what she was doing, feeling a little thrill of awareness go through her at the heavy sound she pulled from him that told of his growing lack of control. She knew he was watching her now, and that she had his undivided attention caused another thrill of awareness to go through her. The sounds he was making were starting to get to her, she knew, which was fine even as her own pleasure wasn't the end goal just then. Still, it was good she could enjoy herself even if it was just a bit.

She could feel him throbbing against her tongue and throat as she worked, and a darkly pleased chuckle left her in response. This was insane, but at least it was a good reaction that she could definitely get behind. She felt his head drop and his maw press against the vulnerable line of her throat. It was an act of trust not to tense up at the action, but he hadn't hurt her so it was fine. The rasp of his tongue against her collarbone, however, caused an unexpected reaction in Evanna. Another thrill went through her followed by a shudder as the first sharp spike of arousal went through her entire body, making her shudder again. Yes, she was definitely going to be able to get used to this.

The burst of hot air against her skin caused goosebumps to break out on her skin and she shuddered again at the unexpected sensations, but she didn't stop. If anything she grew more bold and confident in what she was doing. His query to her had her turning greens eyes up to look at him, wondering how he expected her to answer when her mouth was obviously occupied, before she decided it didn't matter and focused back on what she was doing. This was fine, she could do this. Besides, it was something she did have to think about for the future and she understood well it wasn't meant to happen now. So, only time would tell how the chips would fall when the time came. Then came his warning at this too made a thrill go through her. So she'd pushed him so far had she? Good to know. She sort of felt she wouldn't mind tasting the rewards for her efforts, but not this time. Besides, she knew he had other things in mind.

So it was with great, and obvious, reluctance that she removed her mouth from the length of him in order to press back up against him. She sort of wondered what he'd do if she just completely stopped after having come so far, but she was nothing if not an attentive partner and wouldn't leave him in such a state unless it was with the intent to give greater pleasure. This was the limit of her comfort, however, so she just watched him intently. "Maybe another time I'll have to taste the rewards for my efforts, but just now I'm thinking you have something else in mind. So tell me, dear dragon, just what you're wanting from me. You know what I'm willing to give you, but as it stands I've not finished what I started and that's a shame." Her words were dark and almost purring, it was a tone she often got during such things and it was a compliment to how much just being able to explore his body had effected her. Still, she doubted he'd let himself remain unsatisfied for long when he was so close.

She braced herself up until she was closer to his head and made the last offer she could to him within the confines of her comfort zone as it stood. Her words were a low, husky purr but her intent was clear. "I do hate to leave a partner unsatisfied. So unless you had an idea of how you wanted this to go, how about I ditch the uncomfortable pants and take us both for a ride? I don't think you'll last long, and I really want to see my reward." The underwear would stay on, but it was a large concession considering this was the first time they'd been intimate in such a way. Besides, she felt he wouldn't expect her to offer and she did so enjoy being unpredictable.

Offline Aeon

• Teal Knight
    • View Profile
That scent...Ryu’s eyes darkened, pupils dilating. So she was affected by this all. Interesting it had been the slightest show of force couple with such restraint that had done it. He would have to remember as much for their next encounter, because it was quite the striking scent. ”Little one, I believe you’ve grown needy on me. I could certainly fix that. No female should be left squirming from want.” The tip of his tongue ran deliberately slowly across her collarbone again. ”I rather fancy affecting you so. Tell me, just how wet must I make you before I will be permitted to sate you?” Because as it stood he was exceedingly confident he could, and just with the portion of his anatomy she was currently occupied with.

A moment later she was pulling away from him, though obviously against the action. ”Another time, yes. Perhaps in time you will let me fill both ends of you.” Her question was met with a long, drawn out growl of approval. Yes, what did he want? ”I would favor being buried deeply within you, watching you writhe in pleasure as I enjoyed your core and brought you over your edges. But for now I will settle with nestling between your thighs, and covering your core in my seed.” It mattered little to him if she kept her barriers. She would know soon enough why they didn’t need to be present.

His tongue dropped just the barest hint lower, licking the top of one breast before drawing back. A singular, bold move. ”Wouldn’t want anyone else coming to have you, now would we?” He nodded, allowing her to shift in his hold and helping her to rid herself of the jeans she wore. This amplified her scent, her own arousal more sharp in the air. ”Will you let me unwind you, my little one? I can smell you are on edge...Use me then.”

Offline Kei

• View Profile
She snorted at his observation, but didn't refute it. She was a bit turned on by all this, but certainly not enough to allow him to do what she knew he was wanting. Still, a girl did enjoy feeling like she was desired, it was just a basic instinct. She felt him run the tip of his tongue against her, deliberately this time, across her collarbone again. She shuddered faintly at the sensation, still more than a bit sensitive, but it was his next words that drew her attention and her response was out of her mouth before she could sensor it, feeling the strange and inescapable urge to present the dragon with a challenge. "Oh, I think I'd have to be much more riled up than I am just now to allow you to do that. It's probably good for you to have to work for it a bit." Meaning she wasn't against it if he worked for it the right way. This, what they were doing now, was the right way to work for it. Just not now, she was already pushing the boundaries of what she was comfortable with. Then again, it was just sex. Though just now he was so sure of himself, and not that confidence was a bad thing but it could also come across as arrogant and that wasn't a trait she fancied right then. Besides, she still didn't like him much. Though that didn't matter for what he wanted, she supposed.

At least she was acknowledging that he'd gotten her a bit riled up to begin with, she was nothing if not honest with herself and her body. He was back to his pretty words after that and she heard him but mostly didn't comment on them with more than a single worded answer. "Perhaps." Though his reaction to her question had a grin spreading across her face at the clear, drawn out growl of approve for her idea. He told her clearly what he wanted and she purred in reaction to the words. She did enjoy the blunt honesty of him. "That's...definitely something to think about for me then, isn't it?" And she would think about it and remember it well. Especially as he was willing to settle for something that was also going to be very pleasant for the both of them. She felt his tongue dip lower against her skin; grazing the top of one breast before he drew back. She let out a strangled gasp of sound at the bold move, and decided he was pushing a bit at her limits but that was alright. Just...no more than this for now. She enjoyed the bold surprise of it at least, and that was clear in the arousal filling the air in a rush before she settled herself again. She grinned again at his words, expression a bit strained as she was in fact a bit more than turned on. "No, we wouldn't want that at all." She let him help her shift so that she could remove her jeans to leave her in her cotton underwear. She considered the offer he was making her, and what he wanted from her, and decided that so long as it remained on her terms she didn't mind using him.

"I'm certainly...a bit riled up, but I think we both are. Like I said, I do hate to leave something half done. So then," She looked back up to him, gaze dark and eyes pupils dilated in arousal before she made her intentions very clear. She wasn't ashamed of her needs, after all. "I think, in fact, I will take you up on that offer. I'd rather use you than bask in my own frustration anyway. Besides, you get something out of it too, I know. Though...you may want to get a firmer grip if that's your intention, because I like to be able to feel who has hold of me." Feeling bolder than she had in a long time, Evanna straightened her body up again then got a firm grip on the monster beneath her, adjusting her body and his member for a moment before she dropped down so that the tip of him could rub up and against her covered core. A low, breathy sound left her and she repeated the motion again, seeking friction and wanting to see just how riled up she could get him with this. It was an odd little urge, but she didn't question it. She felt another thrill of arousal go through her but she kept her slow, deliberate pace, choosing to torment not just him but herself as well. She needed to push the limits a bit and see what happened, and she needed to know just how he'd react when his control of himself was pushed to what limits she could give them.

It was her own personal challenge to him, and an intimate little demand to do as he said he would and have him help her unwind. He knew where her boundaries were, and this was the edge of her comfort zone, so long as he didn't push her the wrong way this was going to end so well for them both. Though really she needed him to move, because she didn't always like doing all the work. So then, hoping to goad a positive response from him, she pressed him firmly against the heated core of herself and started to move again, gifting him with breathy little moan and the strong scent of her arousal. Whatever happened after this, it was all sure to be very interesting.

Offline Aeon

• Teal Knight
    • View Profile
”I certainly do not mind working for what I want. In due time, then. I will find a way to rile you excessively, and perhaps by then you will be ready for more. For now though, this is enough.” Because really he knew she was at the limits of what she would allow, and even then she had permitted a great deal. He was impressed with her courage if nothing else, and that boded well for her in the future. He would not treat her with kid gloves, but for now he was being gentle in how he handled her if only to not create a negative experience for her first time with himself.

”Just as well. I would not tolerate another coming to pleasure you so.” And he did mean it. It was evident in the low growl of warning he seemed to offer to their surroundings. He was taking this small being into his protection and care; she would not be taken by other beasts be they man or Pokemon. As it was, she wanted to be held and he could only comply. One large clawed hand came up, wrapping around her torso so that each breast was held between his claws. The weight of that same palm pressed lightly against her back, an effort to arch her back and hips in a slightly different fashion and allow his body better access. Not to mention to pull her closer. He did want to feel her tremble as she released.

His other hand grazed lightly down her spine and across her rear, running faintly across the backs of her thighs before settling back in its former place off of her person. She’d begun to grind against him again, the heavy throbbing having returned to his cock that he knew with as little separated them she felt acutely. He would use this to his advantage, and when she began to quicken her pace his member rolled into her actions. ”We neither will last long once I start teasing you so. The curse of it; so flexible but it is far too stimulating.” He put action to his words, the length of his girth sliding down against her core. He pressed enough to force dampened fabric against her lips, spreading them slightly with great ease. He was panting now. ”You part so eagerly...My little one is in great need it seems. You’ve a high drive, don’t you? We’ll do this as often as you wish...Can’t have you needy.”

The head of his cock, still widely flared, ran taunting between her covered lips, pressing against her core. She worried but he felt for nothing. She was responding well enough she could take at least the head of him he felt, but he would not press the matter. Instead his body trailed up against her clit, the heavy and warm head of his cocked pressing lightly at first and then he began to show greater pressure and attention, the remainder of his body having pressed against her core and currently riding against her as she in turn rocked and he sought to stimulate.

Offline Kei

• View Profile
It was good he knew to respect her limits and bide his time; though honestly she really did have nothing to lose. At least she got some pleasure out of this, even if it was unexpected. She didn't mind using him for that; pleasure was pleasure after all and what he wanted was simple if she thought of it that way. Not that she was going to tell him that; especially when most of her misgivings stemmed from the unknown strength of him and the rather large monster he intended to try and push inside her much smaller frame. This was fine though, and maybe a little bit more very soon, but until she was certain of how he handled his strength in the throes she was going to be very careful. Probably a few test runs were in order, but she still didn't like him much. She didn't need to like him though if it was only sex.

The thoughts faded at the possessive words from him that were followed by an equally possessive growl of sound that had a shudder going through her in reaction despite herself. She sort of enjoyed a male that wanted her enough to be possessive of her to such a degree; if only while they were together in this mess of a situation. Still, it also gave her the urge to tell him the same. "I think on that we're in agreement. I wouldn't tolerate it anyone else trying to touch you like this while we're together." After he was done with her, he was free to do as he pleased but for now she could be a vicious thing when she chose to. She felt his grip on her alter and grow more sure, her back arching as he moved her to allow him the better access he so wished for. Besides, she did want to feel the vibrations coming from him the more riled he got and closer was a good way to do that.

A low moan of sound came from her as the monster beneath her began to move with her rolling motions against him; pushing up against her covered core as if the remaining barrier wasn't there at all. Another thrill of true arousal went through her and clung to him as her breath came out in harsh pants of sound, but she didn't dare to stop her movements against the dragon beneath her slight frame. She felt the heavy throbbing from his member against her and ran her hands against him in hopes of encouraging him even more. She wanted to feel more of him, she usually preferred something a bit harder than this, but with her limitations in place this was likely the best she was going to get. Because no way was she comfortable letting his monster of a dick anywhere near the bare core of herself, so the barrier would remain even as it made her just a tad bit crazy.

She felt him keenly as they moved together and it drove her nuts not to be able to feel her partner properly. It's why she couldn't keep her hands off him in any fashion; though she did nothing to impede his movements against her. She wasn't near her edge yet; though usually she would be at this point, but she was definitely enjoying herself. It was a catch 22 situation. She needed more contact if she was going to be tipped over the edge but she'd put an immediate stop to things if he tried to give her that contact she was craving because she was also at the limit of what she could tolerate for the moment. She couldn't forget just how dangerous and unpredictable this creature that loomed over her was, and she was only a means to an end for him. That meant she should get it over with as soon as she could possibly tolerate it, but that wasn't right now.

For now she'd enjoy the ride for what it was and leave the rest alone. She shifted her legs a bit to get a better angle against the bulge moving so deliciously against her covered core, and the heat that bore down on her was making her insane. The way he was moving it seemed like he could slip inside her at any  moment even with the barrier but it still wasn't enough and she wanted to demand more but she couldn't. Her entire body trembled with the sharp jolts of sensation going through her and her arousal was now a clear scent in the air. She heard him panting, knew she was doing the same thing, but it only goaded her to push herself harder against him with a low growl of frustrated need. He said she had a high drive, but he had no idea. She craved contact but most wanted a brief affair and then it was done. She didn't get satisfied nearly enough for her liking and this was incredibly frustrating to her. But she couldn't forget the important things about this mess or she was doomed. She was a means to an end, that was all.

The thoughts flew away again as he pressed the head of his cock that much harder against her covered core. Her body throbbed and heat went through her; a scream pulled from her even though she didn't go over into orgasm and instead edged it. She wanted to topple him on his back and ride him hard and fast until the heat inside her exploded and set her free. She wanted to push him, she wanted to challenge him, she wanted to pull sounds out of him and know she was the only cause of them. Her head spun at the impossible things; some of which she couldn't allow herself even in such a riled up state. So she had to focus on what she was giving him or she'd never survive this. She began to nip and lick at what parts of his hide she could reach, needing contact and some form of distraction from the inferno blazing through her. She actually dug her nails into thick hide when another wave went through her but didn't spill over. She let out a growling cry of frustration and lifted herself up, unable to handle the heat any longer and desperate to reach the edge she kept coming close to but never reaching.

First she pulled the monster pressed so firmly at her core away from her before pulling him up and into the heat of her mouth. She sucked him hard and fast, head moving slightly as she seemed to try and swallow him whole; wanting to torment him like she was being tormented by her own body. She knew the signs well enough to pull away before it was too late and then she shifted up and pulled the length of him back down before pushing the head of him back against her core. She shifted, made sure the angle was wrong for penetration - forgetting how he could move his monster of a dick in her fury - and pushed aside the barrier so that the heat of him could push against the core of her without him going too deep. She screamed again, her body riding his hard even as the heat spilled over her at last as she came apart violently against his; never stopping her moving because even in the throes she needed him to fall apart as well or it wasn't fair. Her breathing was harsh pants of sound again, and she just threw her honesty at him in earnest; her voice husky and dark. "Come on then, my dragon, give me my reward. Let me see you fall apart for me. Give me what I want, show me that heat of yours here and now while my body still throbs from the touch of yours." She felt insane and wild, and she sort of loved it.

Offline Aeon

• Teal Knight
    • View Profile
A dark sort of look crossed his eyes with her admission. Possessive, interesting. He did not mind this of course. After all, it was rare he found someone willing to contend with his body, so if she was going to then it was a fair concession. This would not be voiced, though, but rather understood between them. He would not seek out another while he got what his curiosity demanded of him, and neither would she. They would mutually use one another in this, and that would be fine and well so long as she held up her end of the bargain.

As her frustration mounted he saw her actions against him increase. The sturdy armored hide he wore was unbothered by the nips and bites. Indeed her nails as well left no marks, and as much as she tried to claw herself closer, she was still denied the frustration he knew well she needed. Still, it seemed she had more in mind and the snark of his own frustration sounded heavily in the air as he was pulled from his place. This fury turned into a loud, booming roar of sound as the damp heat of her mouth enveloped him. Madness! What stability he had abandoned him in the favor of the pleasure she offered and just before he would have warned her to stop she pulled away again, leaving a frustrated hiss to escape him.

This did not last. She was moving again and, to his immediate surprise, she settled skin against skin and the entirety of his frame shook as she fell apart. Her placement was careful, but her riding had displaced him and as it was he a singular motion from dipping within her without ever having had the intention. His hold shifted immediately to her hips, locking her in a stationary position without the need for bruising force. ”You will rock your way right into impaling yourself, little one.” His cock twitched in response, pressing against the folds of her entrance. The flared head positively pulsed with heat, engorged and needing. He could have forced his way in, easily at that, and yet he had stopped her from doing so herself albeit accidentally. There was nothing for what she had set in motion. A singular movement, just the barest press of his head against her entrance, and his realize came rapidly and violently. While he was not within her, his angle had been prime to have taken and this was evident by the sheer volume of his seed which spilled inside her. Thick, almost hot, liquid coated her inner walls, perhaps a testament to the internal fires he held. She would be warmed immediately, perhaps even heated to a dozy temperature, but not burned.

Ryu’s tongue lolled as he panted, unconcerned with the mess he’d both made and given. If anything would change, this was a good indicator. He’d come quite forcefully against her, and he knew well she now harbored a great deal of himself. If she noticed anything different, even the smallest bit, it would be his green light to continue. ”You win...little one.”

Offline Kei

• View Profile
She was a bit too distracted to notice the look leveled at her for her possessiveness over the dragon beneath her. It didn't matter anyway since it seemed he agreed with the sentiment for the time being. She heard the snarl of his frustration when she pulled him away from her and grinned mentally when his fury turned into a bellowing roar as she pulled him into her mouth once more. She heard the frustrated hiss that left him when she pulled away before he could finish and knew  she'd surprised him again when she pulled him where she had. She felt his entire frame shaking even as she fell apart and lost all sense of where she was. She was only vaguely aware of his hold on her as he locked her into position and she didn't have the sense for the words spoken to her to understand what he'd meant.

She just felt the blazing hot tip of him pressed against her throbbing core and it only made her move more to draw out the orgasm rung from her as long as possible. Then she felt the smallest shift of him against her and cried out again and then his release came in a sudden violent wave. She had enough sense to be proud of herself but mostly she was just basking in the sensations. She knew with the amount there'd been some had definitely gotten inside her from how he was pressed against her and that was just fine for her purposes just now. She felt hot liquid against her and inside her and only shuddered from the sensation as she slowly began to come down from her high.

She turned her head tiredly, saw Ryu panting from what they'd just done but he didn't seem bothered by the mess and she really wasn't either though she'd want to clean up eventually. Too tired to care where she was and who she was resting against she let herself slump down against the large frame beneath her and pressed her head against the nearest warm surface where she then shut her eyes and focused only on her breathing and much too rapid heart rate. She wasn't thinking about Ryu's end goal just then, more on calming her body so she could eventually regain her feet. That didn't stop a slow, pleased grin from crossing onto her face at Ryu's words to her. She'd won something, alright, though if that win was worth it remained to be seen. Especially as she didn't feel any different from before other than being aware of just how much she'd needed proper handling after all this time.

Really she was ready to go to sleep but she also wanted a bath really badly. The fact her breathing was evening out though indicated she was probably drifting off to sleep, but she didn't care. He wouldn't hurt her while he needed her so even as some distant part of her screamed for the danger she didn't move an inch; content to lay where she was for the foreseeable future.

Offline Aeon

• Teal Knight
    • View Profile
He would have been blind to not have noticed the change in her behavior. She was finally unwound, and perhaps far less tense for it. She appeared proud of herself, and really she should be. Having contended with him on near equal footing, she wondered of course where she would be in a few sessions’ time. Perhaps he could tame the shrew, so to speak. The thought, though amusing, was merely in jest. He enjoyed the spirit she exhibited, so taming it back was hardly to his preference.

The claws which held her hips in place lessened their hold and instead shifted to cover her back so that she might be warmed. His tail curled around the front of his body, his maw dropping to rest his chin against her back. She was such a slight thing, being half unclothed would likely cause her illness in this humid climate. The so called monster she had been fearing settled securely against her folds, still yet trembling under the force of its release.

A long, warm tongue licked gently at her shoulder, a tender gesture. ”Get some rest, little one. No one will bother you here.”

Offline Kei

• View Profile
She distantly felt clawed hands ease their hold on her before covering her back and she let out a low sigh of contentment for the warmth even as she knew she shouldn't drift off here out in the open. Still she didn't move when he curled his tail around the front of his body nor when his maw dropped to rest his chin against her back. Even with him still settled securely against her she didn't have the energy to really care. She still shuddered just faintly at the sudden sensation of a tongue gently licking her shoulder and the words about getting rest that followed before succumbing to her need to rest and drifting off into sleep.

As ever when she slept, images of the past haunted her with flashes of failures and pain and death, but she slept on through them and woke several hours later to the sudden sound of movement nearby. Her entire frame went tense and her eyes scanned her surroundings carefully; forgetting for a moment where she was and who she was with in her instinctual desire to protect herself. She knew the sun was down but clearly there must have been some sort of light for her to be able to see so well. Gentle hands pressed lightly to steady herself against the warmth she rested against, fully awake now and prepared to either fight off what was coming or hide where it couldn't get her.

She couldn't know, of course, how her green eyes now glowed as golden as Ryu's as she took in the details around her and sought for the source of her disturbance. She kept her breathing quiet and easy, suddenly remembering that she wasn't alone and pressing more firmly against the form that held her even as her voice dropped to a whisper. "Ryu, I hope your awake because whatever that thing sounds nasty and I don't fancy getting caught in the crossfire." A low snarling growl filled the clearing and she tensed again, feeling vulnerable and hating it as she remembered most of her clothing was gone from the day before. Dammit all!

Offline Aeon

• Teal Knight
    • View Profile
Ryu was slow to rouse, and when he did his first response was not likely something she expected or fancied in a life or death situation. There was nothing out there that was a threat to himself so he never stirred from sleep in a panic as a prey animal might. Instead, his mind was drawn back to the events of last night. The monster (as she so comically referred to his member as) roused, still settled squarely between her thighs. A low, contented grow left him. ”Can I wake up first before you intend on using me, little one?”

There was the barest touch of humor to his words, and when his eyes opened he saw quite clearly what she did not. A smirk touched his maw. ”Not enough of me settled in you to bring about a full fusion, but it did work. Your world is a bit brighter I take it?” He shifted slightly, sitting up with her. While she was on top of him he didn’t dare cast out his fires, but he could do something else to keep away strays.

The great hulking mass of his tail struck the ground. With it, the ground began to crack, and the earth split open to form a ravine of sorts. A determined jumper could cross it, but the effort alone in getting to the other side, and namely living to tell the tale, was not worth the struggle.

Offline Kei

• View Profile
She felt the brush of heated flesh rested firmly still between her thighs and Ryu's commentary had her snarling at him before smacking him as hard as she was capable of. "That is in no way what I was trying to do you irritating dragon!" She squirmed in his hold, wanting down and forgetting the threat for a moment so great was her irritation against him. She froze again as he mentioned that what he had planned had in fact worked and his query about the world seeming brighter made her startle in shock. Great so his great idea worked, did that mean he was done with her now that he knew it could be done? He sat up with her then and slammed his massive tail against the ground; causing the ground to crack and split open. She boggled at the power of him before remembering herself and trying to get off again. "I am not going to sit here mostly naked the entire night, let me down so I can put my pants back on." And besides that, the growling was sounding more clearly now and she really hated how vulnerable she felt resting there pressed against him. Honestly it was sort of distracting but she so wasn't going to let her mind go there with what she viewed as danger so close.

She knew Ryu could deal with anything that came at them, but that didn't stop her from worrying about getting caught in the crossfire; too many years of close calls had her survival instincts screaming just thinking about it. Especially when the dark black form came out of the forest and a challenging call was issued as blue flame lit the night air. Mega Charizard, she noted quietly, and these dragons were not known for being friendly towards humans. And they never backed down even if their opponent was stronger than them. She watched the Pokemon launch himself into the air and then bolt directly for them. Not wanting to be in the way she rolled abruptly to the side and down the length of her companion before hitting the ground with a thud. She rolled a tad behind where Ryu rested, pulling her pants on and grabbing her bag even as the massive dragon hovered there with his dark eyes intent on her and she recognized murderous intent when she saw it. She held her ground, didn't dare move, and strangely trusting that Ryu would actually keep her safe even if he'd gotten what he wanted in her changing eyes.

Offline Aeon

• Teal Knight
    • View Profile
Ryu, more irritated his time with his companion had been interrupted than actually bothered by the “threat” in the distance, snarled. His tail curled around the small human female, the mass of it alone a sturdy barrier between herself and what came out of the shadows at them. He snorted, but he did regard the challenger with a direct violent roar in return. He might humor him with trading blows, but in the end he would be victorious. It was not just a matter of supreme type advantage, but rather purr fact. Ryu was no small fry, and even now he was only demonstrating a paltry fraction of his power.

A powerful, loud boiling sound bubbled up from within his abdomen. A moment later, wide jaws parted and a torrent of scalding hot water surged from his mouth in a targeted assault aiming for the other dragon. Bursts such as this came in rapid succession, scalding nearby grasses and trees where the water touched.

Offline Kei

• View Profile
Evanna held her place even as a protective tail curled around her, offering hesitant trust in a moment where - to her - it actually mattered. She watched with wide, glowing eyes as Ryu offered the other Pokemon a violent roar in response to his own. She knew he was powerful and didn't expect him to lose, she just didn't want to be caught in the middle of that hence her quick retreat. Still, she was glad for his tail around her as she was actually really cold since it was night and she was away from the heat of her sleeping place before. Honestly she was a bit annoyed with being woken up before the sun came back, but nothing for it now. Also she found it interesting that the change she got was a sort of night vision that was better than any machine could ever hope to repeat. It was sort of cool, honestly.

She heard an odd sound coming from Ryu and a moment later she realized what it was and braced herself against his tail as he opened his jaws wide and issued out a boiling water based attack at the other dragon. She saw the dark dragon screech and avoid the initial blast only to be caught in the ones that followed it, the screams of rage and pain sounding making her wince. She couldn't help but marvel at the power and again she had to remind herself that he was only using her for his own means and eventually that power could be directed at her. A sudden, bright flash of fire from the Mega Charizard; a last ditch effort to destroy the human in his territory, caught Evanna off guard and with her eyes so sensitive just then it blasted sharp pain through her skull as she doubled over with a muffled exclamation and clench her eyes shut. It hurt! That bastard had hurt her!

Rage built up inside her and she wanted nothing more than to retaliate in some manner but here she was helpless again! She knew that, normally, heat couldn't harm a Charizard but this was more than that. She was angry at being disturbed and annoyed at being hurt and didn't think before she spoke even if she could see what was going on just now. "Stupid lizard, I hope you kill him. I hate being disturbed." And she hated being caught off guard but there was no helping that now while she was in Ryu's company. It was probably for the best she couldn't see what was happening as the Mega Charizard looked very smug for  harming the human; though he was confused why a primordial would be protecting one as it just didn't make sense. It was best to just let him kill her, wasn't it? Humans weren't good for anything, after all, and he could already scent her blood in the air so what was the big deal. She needed to die, and maybe the primordial was confused or something. Whatever, all he needed was one lucky shot and she was dead; useless thing.