Visionary Tales
If this is your first visit to the New VT, you'll need to create a new account. Visit the archive to view posts from Old VT.UPDATE!! 5/16/19: Archive site available at http://archive.visionary-tales.com

[M]y Hero (Aeon+Kei)

Kei · 4 · 42

Offline Kei

• View Profile
[Link to roleplay on old site: http://visionary-tales.com/m-y-hero-t22844.html]

[Previous Post:] Can't access yet, will add when able.

Yugi waited for everyone to arrive and then they were told they'd have to cook their own meals and she rolled her eyes at the reactions of her classmates. Amusement went through her at Atem's words to her and she snorted internally. 'Oh, I'm not worried at all. I do know how to cook, you know. So don't worry about it. Besides I'd have been upset with you if you had warned me, because remember I don't like special treatment. So it's good you had no clue either. Though really I'm not hungry right now for being so tired. I might have stressed out my quirk a bit too much out their. It's a thing I need to work on.' Indeed her exhaustion was something that was clearly felt within the bond; it wasn't like she could help it. Still she knew she needed to eat because they might not get the chance for breakfast in the morning.

After a moment she pushed back up to her feet and had to quickly reassure Tokoyami and Tsuyu as she stumbled a step before righting herself. She laughed at herself, scratching at the back of her head in embarrassment before going to make herself something light to eat. She very firmly refused to make food for anyone but herself, stating with calm tones that the whole point was to be self-sufficient and if she did it for them then they missed the point. There was much complaining but she ignore it after that. Finally she finished with her meal and cleaned the area before sitting off on her own to eat. She ate slowly, considering the way the day had gone and knowing she'd need to keep working at her shields if she was ever to progress further. She sighed and got up again, cleaning her dishes and going to find her things so she could get some sleep.

She turned her gaze skyward, scenting the wind and knowing a storm was coming. She sighed again, because a storm meant a temperature drop and she did sorely hate the cold. Oh well, that's what the training camp was for so there was no point in complaining about it.

Offline Aeon

• Teal Knight
    • View Profile
”Oh I’m well aware you would have loathed me for it. Even still, I’m not entirely certain I agree with putting bone tired youths in charge of cooking involving fire and sharp objects is the best of ideas. Be that as it may, you still need to eat. The lot of you do. You can certainly bet they will run you ragged again tomorrow, so best to eat while you are able and then rest as deeply as you can to steel yourself for that moment.” He left her to her own devices then, settling about getting food for himself and finding out the plans for tomorrow so he himself could be as prepared.

It was roughly an hour later when he came outside to usher his students in. Whether they had had their fill or not, sleeping was now the priority. Aizawa left his students to make their own poor choice, while Blood King merely suggested it was wise to go to sleep without actually forcing them inside. They would see which group was better for the fact tomorrow morning. With his group inside, Atem retired for the night where he would get some much needed rest himself before scheduling personal training sessions for each of his students the following morning.

Offline Kei

• View Profile
By the time the call came for everyone in Class A to go inside Yugi was already finished eating and had cleaned up and gone inside to sleep. She'd made herself comfortable and was all bundled up in blankets because she knew the night would bring the cold and she did dearly hate the cold. She glowered balefully at her classmates as they were ushered in and a few of them chuckled at their ill-tempered classmate while others avoided the area she'd settled in.

Yugi only sighed, exhausted already and knowing the coming days would only be worse for her. She wondered if they'd push her defensive training here and decided she'd have a few choice words for Aizawa if he dared to push it more than he already had back at the school. Besides that, her entire body was hurting now that she wasn't actively moving and she had more to worry about during this training camp than the ill-aimed issues of her instructor.

Offline Aeon

• Teal Knight
    • View Profile
The following morning came exceedingly early, though this was primarily because one of the Pussycats woke everyone up to tell them hey needed to make their own breakfast as well before she cheerfully wandered off to eat herself. This same treatment was afforded to the students’ instructors, though none of them seemed to complain over the matter. Atem was dressed and outside when his students joined others in the kitchens, waiting for them to fill up before he would address the start of their training. Once they were outside, he surprised he group by tossing one of the distance measuring balls to Bakugo and instructing he throw it. With a smirk, the student did and while everyone seemed impressed with the throw, Atem shook his head and read the results.

“Up until this point the lot of you have only been training your physical bodies. Your reflexes, footwork, and so on. Your actual quirks haven’t been trained, and neither have they improved.” Bakugo’s throw was a fine example. Despite the explosive force, he’d only gained an additional foot of distance to his throw. “This training camp is about expanding on the strength and reserve of your quirks. You may have believed you were tired yesterday, but you will know exhaustion in truth when we are done with you here. There are stations for each of you to work with. This will be your life today, and tonight depending upon how you do, we may have something else planned.”