Visionary Tales
9/18/19: Visionary Tales is ELEVEN YEARS OLD! Happy birthday! Leave a post on the site today (anywhere!) as a gift to VT. It's a good day to catch up on replies. (;If this is your first visit to the New VT, you'll need to create a new account. Visit the archive to view posts from Old VT.Archive site available at http://archive.visionary-tales.com

The Hit[m]an (PendragonXeno94+Kei])

Kei · 340 · 4487

Offline Kei

• View Profile
The look of shocked surprise on Isao's face when the elevator opened and there she was had Evanna grinning brightly at him as he had to stop the elevator doors from closing on him again. She straightened up as she saw him quickly approaching her and as about to say something when suddenly she was drawn up against him and into a slow, lingering kiss. She felt his hand curl against the back of her head and let herself melt against him, body pressed as close as she could get as her arms curled around him; savoring the warmth and scent of him so close to her. She'd missed him so much.

Eventually she had to pull back for air but she was quick to curl her hands on either side of Isao's face and pull him down so their foreheads could touch. Her expression was warm and tender as she looked up at him, eyes filled with a gentle sort of adoration she only felt around him. She was at a loss for words for a long moment then finally settled on ones that seemed to fit the best. "I missed you too."

Offline PendragonXeno94

• View Profile
When she pulled away for air and cupped his face, Isao let her touch foreheads with him. "You're full of surprises, did you know that?" he teased, brushing his lips against her forehead. "Were you worried that I was going to expect you?"

He meant nothing by it, of course, as he gave her a teasing grin and held her in his arms. Her being his arms again made everything feel right. Even if he couldn't explain why he felt that way.
The dragon becomes me...

Offline Kei

• View Profile
Evanna hummed happily at the gentle affections given to her by her companion as he held her close to him. She gave him one of her cheeky grins when he made a query about being worried and she shrugged. "I really just wanted to surprise you and my flight was early. I really wasn't supposed to get in until tomorrow. I actually got here a few hours ago but I had to sleep off the jet lag before I got you to come here. I almost couldn't wait, but at least this is a good surprise right?"

She knew it was and the teasing between them made something tight in her chest relax. She rubbed her nose gently against Isao's, settling up on her toes for a moment to brush another kiss against his lips because, really, she couldn't help it before she settled back again and just smiled at him. She didn't mind admitting to how she felt at that moment as it was a very powerful emotion.

"I really missed you, and I also have really good news for you. Want to come in so I can tell you about it? You'll like it I promise." She smiled at him again but didn't dare shift to move away from him before knowing he was coming with her. She just...didn't want to away from him any longer now that she was back.

Offline PendragonXeno94

• View Profile
"Of course it was," he told her. "I'm just glad to be with you again." As he felt her brush her lips over his, he ran a hand through her hair and eventually pinned it behind her ear. He pulled her closer to her and cupped her cheek with one hand.

"I missed you, too." He was about to start leaning forward to gift her with another kiss before she asked him to come in her room so she could tell him her good news. "Oh?" After a moment, he found her key card and opened the door. "Of course."

After he closed the door, he gently pressed her back against the door and dotted her face with soft kisses before pulling her in for another kiss. "What did you want to tell me?" he asked her in between kisses.
The dragon becomes me...

Offline Kei

• View Profile
Evanna could only smile up at her companion as he ran a hand through her hair before pinning it behind her ear as he pulled her impossibly closer to him. She nuzzled into his had as he cupped her cheek and flushed just slightly as he admitted to missing her too. It was one thing to see it in a text and another one completely to hear it said, even if she'd already known he felt that way.

Then he was leaning forward to kiss her again and he paused at her query to him and found her key card to let them both into her room. He was curious, she could tell, but it also seemed like he was very  happy to have her back. Once the door closed behind them she let him press her back against the door and giggled as he dotted her face with little kisses before curling her arms back around him as he eventually pulled her into another kiss. Oh but she'd missed this.

Eventually he remembered she had something to tell him but it also seemed like he was distracted. She didn't mind, really, but she did have news. So she allowed the both of them to be distracted and reacquainted for a few minutes before leaning back to look up at him again and give him an answer about what news she had. "Well...I had to do a friend a favor so I could get all my accounts separated from my family's; not an easy task let me tell you what." She paused.

She then took a deep breath and let it out before delivering what was huge news to her and a very important decision for her life. It wasn't going to be easy, but she'd decided it was worth it. "Anyway, I did that so I had my own funds again and well..." She looked up to meet his eyes then, her own dancing with delight and joy before she gave him the real news.

"I've decided to stay in the city. I haven't started looking for a place yet, but now that everything is in order...well I'm not a tourist anymore. I'm staying...I'm staying here...with you." She wasn't sure how he'd feel about that little announcement, but it was the truth. Besides, he should know how important he was to her and if he hadn't realized it by now this sure as hell would tell him loud and clear.

Offline PendragonXeno94

• View Profile
Isao certainly enjoyed seeing her flush slightly as he admitted to missing her.

After a few minutes, he let her lean her head back to have her eyes meet his. Her green eyes seemed to dance as she looked into his dark eyes. As she told him that she had a friend separate her accounts from her family's, he gently touched her shoulder for the sake of touching it. "I'm sure it wasn't." He wouldn't really know, but he had known a few people who had a similar issue.

Her next words had him pause. It took him a moment to process what she said. She could stay in the city... She was staying. She was staying with him.

Sighing, he gave her the warmest smile he could give her. "That's wonderful." Capturing her lips once more, he pulled away after a moment and touched forehead with her. So long as she never found out what he had done while she was away, then everything would be alright. For now, he was savoring this moment and looked forward to what the future held for the both of them.
The dragon becomes me...

Offline Kei

• View Profile
Evanna settled into the door at her back as Isao reached out to touch her shoulder as she spoke to him about what had gone one while she'd been gone - most of it anyway since she wasn't telling him about Henry and what she had to do to him - but it was his reaction when she told him she was staying that really had her smiling.

He paused for a long moment, surprised she could tell, and then the smile he gave her made it all worth it even before he told her how wonderful it was she was staying. She pressed against him as he caught her lips once more, happy to be close to him and letting him pull away after a moment as he pressed his forehead back to her own. She was home and she was never going to leave again if she could help it.

Offline PendragonXeno94

• View Profile
Isao held her close to him as he pulled her to the bed and sat, pulling her into his lap. As he stroked her hair, he placed a few gentle kisses on her neck before he rested her head on his chest. "I'll have to do something so that there's an extra bed at my house, unless you want to share my bed."

He didn't care either way, he was just relieved that she was staying.
The dragon becomes me...

Offline Kei

• View Profile
Evanna giggled as Isao pulled her across the room to the bed and then promptly into his lap, She snuggled close to him again as he stroked her hair and scattered small affections against her neck before letting her rest her head against his chest. She grinned at his commentary regarding his home and an extra bed, though she knew what she'd prefer now that she'd had to deal with time without him. Besides, it was only for when she visited him - which would be often - and not him assuming she'd be living with him. So she knew what she'd prefer. "I don't mind sharing, I think."

Wanting to feel closer to him, Evanna gently reached her hands down until she could tuck her hands underneath the edge of Isao's shirt so she could rest her hands against the skin of his back. She let out a little sigh of contentment and snuggled closer to him, not minding that the position was a bit compromising as she merely wanted to feel close to him. She was content for the moment to just bask in being with him again and knowing that she didn't have to leave ever again. She wasn't sure just where things were going from here, but at least now she had the chance to find out.

Offline PendragonXeno94

• View Profile
This moment was perfect for Isao. There was nothing outside the room.

Only him and Evanna. "I hope you don't mind my snoring if we're going to share," he teased planting a kiss on the side of her head. Even the way she was snaking her hands under his shirt to have her hands on his bare back had him chuckling.

"Cheeky little thing..."
« Last Edit: October 12, 2019, 10:41:34 PM by PendragonXeno94 »
The dragon becomes me...