Visionary Tales
9/18/19: Visionary Tales is ELEVEN YEARS OLD! Happy birthday! Leave a post on the site today (anywhere!) as a gift to VT. It's a good day to catch up on replies. (;If this is your first visit to the New VT, you'll need to create a new account. Visit the archive to view posts from Old VT.Archive site available at http://archive.visionary-tales.com

The Hit[m]an (PendragonXeno94+Kei])

Kei · 354 · 6664

Offline PendragonXeno94

• View Profile
"I do my best," said Isao as he felt her slip a hand underneath the back of his shirt. He would always let her get away with it though there had been times where he showed up for meeting with clients and one of his colleagues pointed it out before he went inside. Ryu would always shake his head and walk away, not that Isao really cared. When she suggested that they go see a movie, he nodded.

"We can always pick something that would have less people in the theater." Cheekily kissing her brow, he gently squeezed her thigh and enjoyed the feel of her hand caressing his back. "Though, if you want to pull into another dark corner..."
The dragon becomes me...

Offline Kei

• View Profile
Evanna snorted with laughter at her companion's cheeky remark. "We could at that, but who knows. As for dark corners..." She snuggled up against him again, the hand under his shirt snaking up to run gently against his upper back and shoulders. "That's only fun when you aren't expecting it." She pressed a kiss to his shoulder and grinned up at him; enjoying the closeness and the press of him so close to her. She loved that they were comfortable enough with each other that he would touch her so casually as he was. It was...sort of awesome for her.

She settled there next to Isao for a long moment, considering everything and what she wanted to do next. Eventually she sighed to herself and decided that teasing him back was in order. "You know...you could always be the one to surprise me with the dark corner routine. Who knows, you might like being the one with that control for once." Because she definitely enjoyed getting the drop on him whenever she could, and she wanted him to feel that same sort of freedom to surprise her with such things. It was good for them.

Offline PendragonXeno94

• View Profile
"True." Isao let her move her hand up to his shoulders and smiled down at her. Continuing to gently squeeze her thigh, he chuckled at her suggestion of taking a turn at surprising her with the dark corner routine. "I'll keep that in mind," he said, already beginning to plan out how he would do it in his head.

He enjoyed that they were very comfortable around each other, and he looked forward to spending some much needed time with her before he would inevitably get another call for work. "Now, what should we do now that we have some time on our hands?"
The dragon becomes me...

Offline Kei

• View Profile
Evanna grinned and knew that somewhere in her near future Isao was going to put her suggestion into practice. She definitely looked forward to it. She looked up at him for a long moment when he asked about what to do with their free time and she snorted, releasing him from her touch as she first looked around. Noting that no one was about and not completely caring even if they were, she then swung her body up and over until she was straddling her companion. here she lifted up onto her knees to give Isao a brief brushing kiss before snuggling back against him with her head against his chest. She stayed that way for a moment just listening to his heartbeat before looking back up at him and tapping him gently on the nose.

"I already said what I thought we should do, unless you're against going to a movie Mr.I'm-easily-distracted-by-my-girlfriend." She grinned at him in her cheeky way that usually she only gave him before tilting her head to the side quizzically. "Or...we could do something else. Did you have any suggestions? Honestly I'm  happy just spending time with you. So we could go to a movie or spend a quiet night over at your place or just...anything so long as it's together. And I promise to try and restrain myself from pulling you into dark corners but I can't guarantee I'll succeed. You are quite the distraction, after all." Now she was teasing him and also flirting a bit, but it was all in fun and she knew he was more than used to it by now.

Plus she was working on getting him to be a little more open around her when it came to things he wanted to do. He was older than she was, by quite a bit, but that had never mattered to her and she'd told him so more than once. Still, sometimes it did Isao good to be reminded that he had a very adventurous companion that only had eyes for him. She felt sometimes that maybe he hadn't had that much in his life; someone that was so focused on him, so she gave him all her focus and attention whenever they were together. Mostly because she adored him, but also because she didn't mind it at all. She liked the notion of being important to someone just for being herself. Isao gave her that, so it worked out well.

Offline PendragonXeno94

• View Profile
Letting her straddle him for a kiss, Isao happily returned her affections before she teased him. "But it's so hard not to be distracted by a beautiful, adorable little lady." When she asked him what he wanted, he sighed to himself. "Honestly, I enjoy having a quiet night with you whether it's in your room or at my place. I feel like it lets us relax and be much closer." With that, he brushed his lips against hers once more before she chuckled at her next statement.

"I like distracting you," he teased back.

While he wasn't entirely open around her, he did try his best as she seemed to encourage it. He felt that he was getting there, albeit slowly.
The dragon becomes me...

Offline Kei

• View Profile
Evanna smiled warmly up at her companion as he admitted to what he wanted. That was just fine with her, getting him to open up a little bit at a time was how this thing between them was working so well. She was patient, and he was trying. "Alright then, so let's go spend the night at your place and just spend time together. I can make dinner later and we can watch a movie or just sit and talk for a while. Does that sound like a good plan to you?" Because she always needed to give him that choice, as it tended to make him more open to making a move.

Besides, his home held nothing but fond memories for her and she hadn't been back since her birthday months ago. She still held a fond remembrance of their rather passionate encounter on the couch that night, and though things hadn't ever gotten that far again, she was secretly hoping to push things just a bit if the mood was right for her. If not...well she did enjoy teasing him and he didn't seem to mind her spontaneous behavior so it worked out very well for the both of them.

Offline PendragonXeno94

• View Profile
"That sounds perfect," he told her, pinning her hair behind her ear. With that, he pulled her closer to him and let her rest her head on his chest once more. Stroking her hair, he exhaled deeply and placed a kiss on the top of her head. "Whenever you're ready to go."

While he was perfectly content with staying on the bench for a few more moments, he would ready to leave whenever she was. But her sitting in his lap and just having her listen to his heartbeat felt wonderful, even if a few people walking by briefly looked over at them before moving on.
The dragon becomes me...

Offline Kei

• View Profile
Evanna sighed as she settled back down against Isao; content with his desire to spend more time with her just the two of them. He said whenever she was ready, but she wanted to just sit with him for a while like they were now and enjoy it. She felt the curious stares but only shut her eyes and stayed right where she was; not bothered at all by the attention.

She dozed lightly for a few minutes before finally deciding they should get going and stretching her body back out before looking up to Isao. "We should probably get going before I fall asleep. You're way too comfortable for me to stay awake when I'm sitting on you." She grinned up at him before stretching again and finally shifting out of his lap even if she'd rather stay where she way. She straightened and worked the kinks out of her legs from sitting still for so long before beginning to gather up her belongings and waiting for Isao to get up and join her.

Offline PendragonXeno94

• View Profile
Stroking her hair, Isao ignored the curious stares as he placed his other hand on her belly. Before long, she was removing herself from his lap and gathering her things. "I parked not too far away," he told her, reaching for her hand and gently clasping it. He walked with her for a few blocks before they reached his car and opened the passenger door for her.

After he started the car, he began to drive to his house and pulled her hand into his. "How are you liking school?" he asked her. Gently squeezing her hand, he intertwined his fingers with hers as they left the city behind for the vast fields and rolling hills. "How was the one place you went to look at? I know you've had a hard time finding somewhere to stay."
The dragon becomes me...