Visionary Tales
9/18/19: Visionary Tales is ELEVEN YEARS OLD! Happy birthday! Leave a post on the site today (anywhere!) as a gift to VT. It's a good day to catch up on replies. (;If this is your first visit to the New VT, you'll need to create a new account. Visit the archive to view posts from Old VT.Archive site available at http://archive.visionary-tales.com

The Hit[m]an (PendragonXeno94+Kei])

Kei · 498 · 14700

Offline PendragonXeno94

• View Profile
As he caught his breath and his body came down of the high Evanna gave him, Isao smiled as she snuggled into him. As he drew her attention to the building he climbed when he was younger, he felt her kiss his shoulder and tease him that she was happy to see that he was adventurous still. "Yes... I pulled off some dangerous stunts when I was a teenager. Climbing buildings was what I did most." He glanced down at his hand for a moment, opening it up and showing her a long, thin line on the side of his middle finger. "I cut that pretty badly on some glass when I was ten. And some of the scars on my arms and back were from falling from great heights."

Letting her adjust something to stop the vibrating of the seat, he chuckled when she gave him a cheeky grin and welcomed him to the mile high club. "Well, it wasn't dull. And I have you to thank for keeping that promise you made me." He did recall that she would do this for him. "I just wonder what else you had in mind for today."

He eventually withdrew from her, shuddering as he did so. He pulled her leggings back up before pulling his pants back up.
The dragon becomes me...

Offline Kei

• View Profile
Evanna listened quietly as Isao spoke to her, looking at his hand when he showed her and running her fingertips along said hand for a moment as she looked closer at the scars there. "Sounds like you led an interesting life back then." And now that she was part of his life she hoped it was still just as interesting for him. She looked up at him when he chuckled then grinned at him for his words. "No, dull it was not. Glad I could be of service, it was definitely fun though not exactly how I'd planned it."

She had promised him as he said, but still this had been an interesting experience for her. Eventually he separated them making her shudder lightly in response before he pulled her leggings back up and then fixed his pants. She grinned again at him then after another moment of cuddling moved back over to her seat to actually pilot the helicopter. She shifted about in her seat for a long moment, taking the chance to get comfortable again after the intense moments before. She couldn't help but smiling gently at the new memory, beyond happy and totally in love. It was a great day to be certain.

She finally turned back to Isao as he mentioned her other plans and she nodded. "Yep I did have something else planned, though I'm glad for this distraction from those plans. I just have to get us turned around and bring us to the place." She did so hope he liked what she had planned.

Offline PendragonXeno94

• View Profile
"Yes... I was somewhat more of a daredevil once I lost my parents. For a while, I didn't care if I lived or died. But as the years have gone by, I found myself surrounded by those that cared for me. Chou has become my second mother. Jessica was in my life in a way for a few years once I turned twenty. Ryu is... well, I wouldn't say he's like a father to me. But there was one other person I haven't told you about." Letting her shift back into the pilot seat and turn them around, he smiled. "It's with you. I'll enjoy myself no matter what."

Slouching in the seat some, he glanced over at her. "There was a woman I used to know. Her name was Chinatsu. She..." He took a deep breath. "She was the closest thing to a girlfriend I actually had. I was about twenty-four when we started seeing each other. I would always run off with her after work and we would always go to this secluded area outside of Kyoto. We had started talking about our future when... I went to her house one morning when she was sitting in her car crying and she refused to speak to me. She decided she didn't want to be with me after all, so I left." He reached over and held Evanna's hand. "Now you know why I wasn't intimate with anyone until I met you."

It felt odd just telling her about something he kept to himself for so long. But he was to the point that he trusted her, so much so that he was willing to let a few walls come down.
The dragon becomes me...

Offline Kei

• View Profile
Evanna listened quietly; reaching a hand out to take Isao's in a quiet show of comfort. She knew what it was like to lose a parent but she'd only lost her mother and couldn't imagine losing both parents even if her father did make her life miserable. She reached over to run her hand against his thigh; hoping to soothe him even just a bit.  She saw him slouch in his seat and looked sideways at him before having to focus on flying again. "Sounds like it was a rough time for you, but I'm glad you had people there that cared about you."

Then he started talking about another woman, and by his hesitation she could tell this had hurt him deeply. Then to hear what the woman had done made her put the helicopter back into hover mode as she got up to sit in Isao's lap again so she could hug him; running a hand against his back. She twined their fingers when he reached for her hand and held fast. "I can see that hurt you, thank you for trusting me enough to tell me about her. I'm...I'm sorry she hurt you like that." She bit at her bottom lip for a long time before deciding she had something to tell him as well. It was a show of faith and trust.

"I...when I was younger there was a man, Javier, that was part of my life. He took me travelling with him and was the one that taught me that some things in life were worth the risk. He...was the one to help me get my pilot's license and encouraged my love of flying." She paused, staring at Isao's chest and not daring to meet his eyes, but she did finish her story. "He went up one day for business...something happened and his engine stalled at the wrong moment. It caught fire, the plane went up and it hit the gas line....No one survived that crash." She had a faraway expression on her face, but she wasn't finished.

"I'm sort of ashamed of this now, but it was a point in my life where I was at my lowest. I was...seventeen and thought the world was ending. So I stole a friend's stash of cocaine and took all of it just to try and numb the pain. I don't remember much other than waking up in the hospital and being told I'd been in a coma for almost a month. I wished they hadn't found me, I wanted to die at that point because it always happened that I lost people I cared about even if it wasn't my fault. So when I met you....and things just sort of clicked...honestly you scared me to death. But now that we're at this point..."

She finally looked up and met Isao's eyes, smile warm and tender as she brushed a soft kiss on his lips. "Now I know it all happened for a reason. It hurt, it will probably always hurt, but now I'm not alone because you're here too and I'm so glad you found me. I love you so much and you'll never know just how much being with you saved me." She snuggled against him once more, sighing in contentment.

Offline PendragonXeno94

• View Profile
Isao subconsciously took Evanna's hand and gently squeezed it. Hearing her words of encouragement brought a small smile to her face. But when he told her about Chinatsu, he let her shift into his lap to hug him. As she ran a hand against his back, he hugged her tightly and kissed her cheek. "Thank you. I don't know what I did to upset her, but... it took me some time to move on with my life. I was convinced that I wouldn't find anyone that would stay with me after that."

He listened as she told him about Javier, he ran a hand through her hair as she told him that he was the one who fostered her love for flying and how devastated she was when he was killed in a plane crash. When she didn't bring her head up from his chest, he continued to stroke her hair and let her listen to his heartbeat. He froze briefly as she told him how she tried to end it all after Javier's death. He simply hugged her a little tighter. "I'm glad you're still here," he said softly. "I don't know what I would do without you."

There was a look of sympathy in his eyes as she finally met his gaze before she gave him a small kiss. He tried his best to keep the tears at bay as she told him he would never know how much being with him saved her and that she was glad they had found each other.

"I'm glad I found you, too. I wouldn't want my life any other way now."
The dragon becomes me...

Offline Kei

• View Profile
She held fast to Isao as he held her tighter and kissed her cheek. She smiled sadly as she felt him stroking her hair after she'd told him about Javier. She also felt him freeze at the knowledge of what she'd tried to do after losing him and she only relaxed once he hugged her even tighter and admitted she was glad she was still there. He really was a sweetheart, wasn't he?

She didn't want to look up at him and see pity or something worse, so she kept her head down until she felt ready to meet his gaze again. The sympathy she saw there nearly made her cry but she managed to hold it back. Instead she chose to give him a soft smile. "I feel exactly the same way, my life would be way more dull without you in it certainly." It was the faintest of teases, but it showed she was alright still. This was just right for them.

Offline PendragonXeno94

• View Profile
Isao kept her in his arms for some time before he gave her another kiss. He chuckled at the faintest tease she could give him. "I certainly wouldn't be in the mile high club if I wasn't with you," he teased back.

His mind drifted back to what he had planned on for later that day. everything she had just told him, perhaps his surprise would mean more to her than what he initially thought. His nerves were beginning to get the better of him before he pushed the thoughts away. "So how far are we from the destination?" he asked, quickly recomposing himself.
The dragon becomes me...

Offline Kei

• View Profile
Evanna hummed to herself as she relaxed into another kiss from Isao; enjoying the fact he was willing to tease her as he always had. His comment made her cheeky grin return. "This is true, you'd still have your feet firmly planted on the ground I'd bet." She noted that he seemed nervous about something but decided not to comment on it as it might make whatever was bothering him worse.

Instead she let the conversation be shifted back to their destination. She ran her hands over his arms and shoulders for a long moment before finally removing herself from  his lap and strapping back into her own seat. "We aren't far, really, less than ten minutes by air." She took a deep breath and let it out, taking the moment to settle herself again and focus on what she was doing as she took control of the helicopter once more.

It wasn't long before she was bringing them down on a large grass field and once the helicopter was settled she unbuckled herself and turned to Isao. "You ready for the last part of my gift to you?"

Offline PendragonXeno94

• View Profile
Isao laughed lightly. "Well, this is true." He let her run her hands over his arms and shoulders as she told him that they were only ten minutes out and she finally removed herself from his lap, much to his disappointment.

The grass billowed every which way as he watched Evanna land the helicopter and tried to figure out where they were. When asked if he was ready for his surprise, he nodded. "Of course I am. I want to know what is going on."

Not that he minded, he was genuinely curious as to why she landed in a large field and what the last part of his girl would be.
The dragon becomes me...

Offline Kei

• View Profile
Evanna bit at her lower lip for a moment, feeling suddenly nervous that Isao wouldn't like her surprise before shaking the thought away. He did tell her once he preferred a stroll to something more extravagant. The field was in the middle of nowhere, grass as far as the eyes could see. In the distance was a few scattered homes but she knew those were abandoned. They were some of the only people around more miles. It was...honestly a very liberating thought. She turned to Isao and took his hands in her own, pressing a gentle kiss against his knuckles before looking up into his eyes; her own green eyes earnest and open.

"Here in this place, away from prying eyes, we don't have to be anyone other than ourselves. There's no one to judge us, no one to interrupt, and no eyes looking to tease even if well meant. It's just us." She took a deep breath, then continued, forcing a confidence she didn't feel to shine through.  This place was remote, it was easier for walls to come down and secrets to be shared. She didn't have to be anyone other than herself here since it was only Isao, and it had always grated on her to keep secrets of who she was from him.

Maybe she should tell him now? Part of her felt she should but she was afraid he would run swiftly in the opposite direction if she did. So she'd do the next best thing. "You terrify me sometimes, you know. Or rather our relationship does. Nothing has ever felt so right in my entire life. Being here, so far away from everything I've ever known, leaving the chains of being near my family, being with someone that only wants to love me....It's been the best, most chaotic year of my entire life. I can never tell you enough how much I love you, and walking by your side has brought me so much joy."

She took another breath, hoping he understood exactly what this gift was. She had brought then far away from any expectations, she brought them somewhere safe to just be themselves; something that was difficult to do inside the city even within their home because of things like Ryu always calling.  Here though, no cell phone signal, no expectations but those they gave themselves, and no Ryu. She wasn't a Mafia man's daughter here, she was just...Evanna. She brought their joined hands over her heart, eye gazing deep into Isao's and enjoying the strong connection that had always been there.

She did so love this man; forever wasn't long enough to walk by his side. They didn't have forever though, they just had for now and that was always going to be enough for her. Taking another deep breath, she continued, enjoying the growing sense of intimacy this brought her. "Isao...no one can promise anything for certain, life doesn't work that way. It's unexpected and random and changes all the time. But, for however long we walk together, I will never regret one moment of our time together. Not the bad nor the good, because it was time spent with you. So for whatever the future holds for us, I can't wait to go there with you; giving you a hand to hold."

She dropped her gaze shyly, then shook her head and gave Isao a tug with her grip on his hands. Eventually she gave him a warm smile and led them off to one side of the field. "Now then, let me show you why I brought us here." She led him through thick trees and brush to reveal there hidden deep in the middle of nowhere was a small, ancient looking building. It was well taken care of though and the scent of hot springs was clear in the air. They were greeted by an elderly woman who bowed to them, her kimono simple but manner warm and professional.

Her English was stilted but legible. "We welcome visitors. Come, we take care of you." Evanna grinned as they were led inside, taking her shoes off before entering and waiting for Isao. Boy was he in for a surprise when he learned what this place really specialized in.

Offline PendragonXeno94

• View Profile
As he stepped out, Isao took the time to take in his surroundings. There were a few houses dotting the landscape with grass all around them. He felt Evanna take his hand and kiss his knuckles. He began to walk with her, keeping his eyes on her as she spoke.

Smiling, he gently squeezed her hand and pressed his lips to her knuckles. "That sounds very nice," he said. "But I'm sure I will like whatever you have in mind for out here."

Evanna spoke again, telling him that being with him had been the best and most chaotic year of her life. He certainly lucked out finding her and having the chance to have a relationship with her. Truly, he couldn't have asked for anyone who was more caring and more loving than her. He let her place their joined hands over her heart and looked up at him.

Every word she spoke touched him immensely, and it was evident in his eyes as they beheld her. This gave him a boost of confidence for later, and he hoped that everything would work out like he planned on. "I would like nothing more than to be by your side."

Following her to the small building, he gave the woman a small bow before turning to Evanna. He could smell the hot springs from where they stood. "Oh, you're making me get in the hot springs?" He gently nudged her as he grinned. "I am perfectly fine with this."
« Last Edit: May 25, 2020, 09:20:58 PM by PendragonXeno94 »
The dragon becomes me...

Offline Kei

• View Profile
A low snort of amusement left Evanna as she was nudged by Isao for their location. Honestly she was using it to hide her nerves about this gift to him, but she did hope he enjoyed himself. When he asked if she was making him get in the hot springs and grinned, she nudged him right back. "Yes and no. That's only part one. We're here because I think someone deserves a day of pampering." Though that too was only part of it. This place was secluded so it was unlikely Isao knew it's true purpose. It was a retreat for couples and they only took one couple at a time to devote all their energy into their stay.

Another elderly woman appeared then, bowing to them like the first one did and motioning to Isao. "If the sir would follow me." The first elderly woman motioned for Evanna to do the same. She grinned over her shoulder at Isao and shrugged. "See you later I guess." She knew what to expect, Isao didn't. They'd be parted for a few hours, allowed to rest and have a soak in the hot springs, then be taken for a massage. What Isao didn't know is that the oil used in the massage was a natural aphrodisiac. It amplified sensation and helped to lower inhibitions. It only lasted a short while, but it would be enough that coming back to meet him was sure to be interesting.

The entire thing only took a few hours so it wouldn't interfere in whatever Isao had planned for that evening; which was good, but she also was looking forward to a little pampering. It would be the perfect end to her gift to him for this day.

Offline PendragonXeno94

• View Profile
"I see." Isao looked to the second elderly woman that appeared and beckoned him to follow. Waving to Evanna, he followed the woman in where he was able to soak in the hot springs. As he sat there, he began to slouch a little and let his mind wander. He could help but feel a mixtures of nervousness and fear. What if things fell apart later? What if something happened after today? Could he move on should anything happen? How would everyone in the clan view him after this?

He pushed the dark thoughts away when it was time for his massage. He wasn't sure what was in the oil the woman used, but he soon felt... different in a sense. All he could think of was Evanna and being with her in any way possible, even if it meant trying to get in her pants a third time. He sighed contently as he felt the knots in his muscles melting away. This was certainly something he would want Evanna to arrange again. But it would have been better if Evanna was there with him.

Perhaps he could surprise her with a couples' massage in the near future.

Once the massage was finished, he inhaled as he slipped back into his clothes. He thanked the woman and teased her about how someone must have blessed her hands to work the way they did, which made her laugh. He shook his head when she told him that he was much too young for her and that his lady wouldn't appreciate that. With that, he waited for Evanna to be finsihed before he pulled her into a loving embrace, already feeling the effects of the oil used for his massage.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2020, 04:09:43 PM by PendragonXeno94 »
The dragon becomes me...

Offline Kei

• View Profile
Evanna enjoyed the soak in the hot springs, letting the tensions in her shoulders and back fade away into nothingness under the fall of the hot water. She relaxed through the massage that followed, the oils used on her more to make her skin gleam with a healthy sheen instead of anything else. It was how this place worked, one partner got the 'special' treatment while the other did not. It made for interesting moments when the pair was reunited. For Evanna, it just marked the perfect end to her gift to Isao for the day; though she did admit to curiosity in how the special oils had effected him. She supposed she'd discover that soon enough.

Some time later and her massage was finished. She was allowed to finally put her clothing back on and came out noticing that Isao was already finished. She smiled warmly up at him as he pulled her into a loving embrace, snuggling up against him and running her hands lightly against his back in a show of affection. After a moment she met his eyes and finally spoke to him again. "Looks like you finished before me, did you enjoy the hot springs and the massage?" She couldn't let on she knew what the oils would do to him as it was a surprise and each person reacted differently. So instead she'd just be her friendly self and see what happened.

The two elderly ladies let them into a separate room with beautifully ornate candles lit all around before leaving the pair. They said it was momentarily while they prepared a gift as thanks for their patronage, but Evanna knew better. This was to give them a moment alone after a few hours apart. She pressed a gentle kiss to Isao's shoulder, then braced on her toes to press another kiss against the pulse in his neck, smiling warmly all the while. "I hope you've been enjoying yourself today, I was anxious for a minute there that something would go wrong. I'm happy it didn't." She did love this man so.

Offline PendragonXeno94

• View Profile
As Evanna hugged him back and ran her hands along his spine, Isao shuddered. He could feel himself growing more excited by the minute and he hoped that it wouldn't be obvious to the two women who led them to a separate room. "I did enjoy it," he finally told her. "I don't remember the last time I had a massage like that." He took a look around the room, taking a moment to admire the ornate candles that lit an otherwise dark room. He pulled Evanna close to him once the women left the room and felt her kiss his shoulder and the pulse of his neck.

"I am..." Scooping her up in his arms, he peppered her face in kisses as he walked over to a bedroll at the other end of the room. Setting her down, he straddled her onto his lap without pulling her leggings off. He wanted to give her a chance to have some control over him. And though he would admit it, he did enjoy it when she took charge. He stared up at her, waiting for her to make her next move.

He knew she would feel the effects of whatever oil was used on him, and she was likely going to act upon it.
The dragon becomes me...