Visionary Tales
If this is your first visit to the New VT, you'll need to create a new account. Visit the archive to view posts from Old VT.Archive site available at http://archive.visionary-tales.com

Frozen Echos [M]

Offline PendragonXeno94

• The Hoarder of Notebooks
    • View Profile
Emilia cracked one eye open to see the city and tower coming into view. While she hardly moved, she heard Collosus speak once more.

"Well, Kier hardly ever told me about the world outside the walls," she told him. "All he ever told me was that the world is a big, scary place. As much as I wanted to leave the palace and see it for myself, he was afraid that something would happen to me so I only ever went to the market just outside of the palace and a wooded area before I was brought back. He never wanted me to leave without him."
The dragon becomes me...

Offline Commanderori

• View Profile
Nodding slightly at what she has to say as they come down for a landing, Collossus flips himself over again and balloons his wings catching an updraft too convenient to have been natural and slowing them down for a perfect landing. "Well, he's not wrong. The world is a massive place, and it can be very dangerous sometimes. That said, nothing will harm you here. My new capital is the safest place in the worlds... Well. At least for anyone that is supposed to be here. Anyone that isn't is going to have a bad time if they try to come and hurt MY people. And as long as you are a guest here, that includes you my dear."

Setting her down Collossus dusts himself off and straightens his clothes. one of his servants has wandered over and is smiling welcomingly to them. "Hello Collossus. I see you've brought someone new to the college. Will they need a room?" At his nod, the servant bows slightly and scurries off to fix a room up for her. "Now, you are technically here as leverage against your emperor. I do apologize for that, but I only recently took over this country and I cannot have people thinking they can just walk all over us. But neither do I want a war, I'm not inherently a violent person, and I've already burned down one capital in the last three years..." As he's speaking he gestures at the tower, clearly speaking about the capital they are standing in. "But I don't want you to feel your a prisoner here. The tower and all of its libraries are open to you should you wish to avail yourself of them. And feel free to speak to the teachers here if you are interested in any of the magic they teach."
« Last Edit: September 13, 2020, 10:02:47 PM by Commanderori »
Bullets might have someone’s name on them, but 20 kilos of high explosives is more “To whom it may concern”.

Offline PendragonXeno94

• The Hoarder of Notebooks
    • View Profile
Emilia nearly panicked when he flipped and let his wings balloon before they landed. She glanced around her as she felt as though she was resigned to her fate. She stayed close to himnuntil he mentioned that even though she was leverage against her emperor, she wasn't to be treated as a prisoner.

"Oh?" She raised a brow as he gestured to the tower and told her that it was open to her. Wringing her hands slightly, she looked up at him and nodded. "Thank you."

Well, she wouldn't know what to do with herself now that she wasn't expected to remain by someone's side at all times.
The dragon becomes me...