Visionary Tales
If this is your first visit to the New VT, you'll need to create a new account. Visit the archive to view posts from Old VT.Archive site available at http://archive.visionary-tales.com

Other Ideas (Always Looking for RP Partners)

Offline PendragonXeno94

• The Hoarder of Notebooks
    • View Profile
A little about me (again):
-I've been roleplaying for about seven years now.
-I only do MxF pairings, but I can write other types of characters
-I don't write non-con/rape or weird/gross fetishes or kinks
-Romance is a huge plus :3
-I don't mind writing M rated scenes but there needs to be some plot and usually good chemistry between the characters
-I'm more than happy to RP on Discord (ColoredRosesPendragon#6753) or PM if you'd prefer :)

Plot bunnies:
-Romance
-Interracial love
-Dragons
-Aliens
-Sci/Fantasy
-Mythical creatures of any kind

Ideas:
-Assassin's Creed (more specifically Connor Kenway X OC)
-Supernatural creature pairings (not the show, I've never watched it)
-Disgraced noble X peasant
-Mage X noble
-Lima syndrome scenario (think opposite of Stockholm syndrome)
-A dwarfson/human pairing
-Skyrim (F!Dovahkiin X Teldryn Sero; F!Dovahkiin X Scouts Many Marshes; F!Dovahkiin X male OC)
-Shapeshifting dragon X peasant girl
-Native American X Settler

Concrete Idea 1: A mermaid is captured by a group of (whatever creature you want to use), and she always escapes. One of the men from the group will not have any of it as she's needed for a ritual the group they perform every five years.

Concrete Idea 2: Identical twin princesses are from a draconic kingdom; one is favored for the throne while the other takes her frustrations out on the battlefield. Their kingdom is about to conquer all other kingdoms when the last resisting king manages to defeat their father and present his head to the neighboring lands. Because of their father's death, the favored daughter is whisked away by the man who slew her father while the battle-stricken twin is left for dead, only to be saved from her fate through mysterious circumstances, though now she finds herself in the castle of another powerful being.
Also to give a little background to this one, I've recently gone down a Mortal Kombat rabbit hole (again), and Rain is just... he's a dick, but I love him! So I wanted to do a character similar to him (or if you can coerce me enough, I could RP as him... maybe not super well. Or you could, if you wanted). So the guy that's able to defeat the twins' dad would be based on Rain (maybe, idk yet).

Concrete Idea 3: A stranger comes to the village after the mysterious death of one of its inhabitants. The blacksmith finds him fascinating despite her mother's warnings in between her rants about the dragons returning. *this can be a Skyrim or original fantasy RP*

Concrete Idea 4: An immigrant family is trying to better their lives by journeying west. Leaving the East behind, they have a relatively easy time staking a claim and moving forward, until their daughter happens upon a wounded Indian warrior. Instead of alerting her family, she hides him in a shack and nurses him back to health before seeing him off. This leads to the warrior coming back from time to time to see her until he decides to be bold and secretly court her rather than kidnap her like his tribesmen would.

Concrete Idea 5: What if Beauty was the Beast? What if she was a noblewoman who was punished for having no love in her heart? To hide her curse, she wears a mask so no one in the chateau would have to see her face. Her servants eventually adopt this new habit of hers as a way of helping her with coping, though it seems that she doesn't exactly care either way. She spends her years in the shadows in hopes that a man would stumble upon the chateau and learn to love her. But what if the Beast is also Beauty? He can be a creature but still be considered beautiful amongst the hidden village of monsters and beasts (so something like this: https://dilfosaur.tumblr.com/post/174841149538 or this https://i.pinimg.com/originals/af/44/7b/af447b55bb4679eae04435032e3ce16c.jpg or whatever suits your fancy). The noblewoman will be half human, but she will be beyond monstrous looking once she's cursed. This can go how this tale usually goes or go a completely different route. Does the beau stumble upon her chateau in the middle of a storm? Take someone's place in order to have them spared? Break into her chateau and must stay her prisoner as punishment? The possibilities are endless.

I'm not picky about partners, but please don't drop off the face of the earth. At least let me know what's going on or if you don't want to continue.

If anything piques your interest or you want to pitch your ideas, feel free to message me or reply!

Thanks for reading!!
« Last Edit: August 16, 2020, 11:00:39 PM by PendragonXeno94 »
The dragon becomes me...

Offline PendragonXeno94

• View Profile
*looks out into the open* Still looking...
The dragon becomes me...

Offline PendragonXeno94

• View Profile

Offline Aeon

• Teal Knight
    • View Profile
Ah, I see your dragon and peasant story and raise the stakes! How would you feel about a king x low born but wealthy woman? I知 thinking the royal line has been in power for some many generations simply because the royals had the ability to turn into large fire breathing monsters (though everyone suspects this is now a dormant gene). The king, having recently been promoted due to the death of his father, has begun to exhibit strange behaviors the servants attribute to his grief. The kingdom is seeking a queen, hoping to bring the king back to his senses, but war looms on the horizon should he make the wrong choice for his bride to be. Can he make the risk of falling for someone when he must make a marriage for a strong alliance?

Offline PendragonXeno94

• View Profile
Ah, I see your dragon and peasant story and raise the stakes! How would you feel about a king x low born but wealthy woman? I知 thinking the royal line has been in power for some many generations simply because the royals had the ability to turn into large fire breathing monsters (though everyone suspects this is now a dormant gene). The king, having recently been promoted due to the death of his father, has begun to exhibit strange behaviors the servants attribute to his grief. The kingdom is seeking a queen, hoping to bring the king back to his senses, but war looms on the horizon should he make the wrong choice for his bride to be. Can he make the risk of falling for someone when he must make a marriage for a strong alliance?

I love that idea!!!
The dragon becomes me...

Offline Aeon

• Teal Knight
    • View Profile
Ah, let痴 do it then. ^^ I値l have to grab a dragon reference. Do you have discord? I love to plot there since it痴 quicker than pms. Mine痴 AeonsMusings#8784

Offline PendragonXeno94

• View Profile
Sounds good! Sorry it took so long to get back to you. I was at a convention today (going back tomorrow too); send you a friend request on Discord!
The dragon becomes me...

Offline PendragonXeno94

• View Profile

Offline PendragonXeno94

• View Profile
Bumpity bump :3

Got something about dragon twins
The dragon becomes me...

Offline AbyssalDM

• View Profile
Hello friend! I was curious to hear if you might be up for a mage/noble pairing? I have many ideas and will be slamming them into a word processor when I知 not passing out from overtime at work.

I知 not sure if fantasy would entice you, but if it does I have many hand-made maps for you to view at your leisure

Offline PendragonXeno94

• View Profile
Hello friend! I was curious to hear if you might be up for a mage/noble pairing? I have many ideas and will be slamming them into a word processor when I知 not passing out from overtime at work.

I知 not sure if fantasy would entice you, but if it does I have many hand-made maps for you to view at your leisure

I don't really have any concrete idea for the mage/noble pairing at the moment, but I would love to do that with you!
The dragon becomes me...

Offline PendragonXeno94

• View Profile

Offline PendragonXeno94

• View Profile

Offline PendragonXeno94

• View Profile

Offline PendragonXeno94