Visionary Tales
9/18/19: Visionary Tales is ELEVEN YEARS OLD! Happy birthday! Leave a post on the site today (anywhere!) as a gift to VT. It's a good day to catch up on replies. (;If this is your first visit to the New VT, you'll need to create a new account. Visit the archive to view posts from Old VT.Archive site available at http://archive.visionary-tales.com

Hello there

Offline Sword

• View Profile
Greetings everyone I’m Sword. Came across this site while surfing through the internet and was curious. This looks like a great place to RP and so I joined. Now to reveal a little bit about myself. Well I’m a loyal Star Wars fan and a major history bluff from the American South-East.

Also been roleplaying ever since 2013. Some of my favorite anime series is Log Horizon, My Hero Academia, Gundam Wing, One Piece and Fairy Tail. As for other fandom definitely Mass Effect, Dragon Age, Halo, Avatar the Last Airbender and the MCU. I look forward to being a member here and rping with you folks.

Offline PendragonXeno94

• View Profile
Hey, Sword! It's nice to meet you! You're in my neck of the woods (also from the Southeast)

Hope to see you around! :)
The dragon becomes me...

Offline yautjan

• the Moose
    • View Profile
    • My Compositions
Hello Sword! Welcome aboard!
100% Quality Moose

Jabba | Cope | Ely | Readlliea