Visionary Tales
9/18/19: Visionary Tales is ELEVEN YEARS OLD! Happy birthday! Leave a post on the site today (anywhere!) as a gift to VT. It's a good day to catch up on replies. (;If this is your first visit to the New VT, you'll need to create a new account. Visit the archive to view posts from Old VT.Archive site available at http://archive.visionary-tales.com

Heart of the tropics [M]

Light · 28 · 1754

Offline Krabat

• View Profile
All those innocent, almost a little dense statements...god how could this fish be so damn pure!!! Rahe almost moaned, the thought alone that heīd be the very first to intodruce such a fine male into the worlds of sex. It was almost too much! On the other hand, he had to admit the fish had quite the eye for the detail. With that he wasnīt referring to Luckys description of his horns, whish was amusing and a little hot, but that the fish noticed most dragons wearing sunglasses. Being one himself, Rahe knew that was true. A dragons eye was among the most effecient and also very easily to spot. Be it that their eyeballs were black, the color almost glowing of like pure rare metal, even like gems sometimes. So most dragons shieled their eyes for protection or to avoid the attention. That lucky spotted them and recognized them as dragons left Rahe rather proud of the otherwise simple minded fish.

Their kiss soon turned a little sloppy as it clear, lucky had never kissed before. Though the dragon didnīt mind. It was kind of hot actually. Rahe felt giving the fish compliments worked best. Not to mention the alcohol that seemed to get into the pretty merman head very quickly. But he never got there as the mermans next statement almost caused the dragon to shoot his load into his pants.

The dragon actually blushed a little, his pants now way too tight, a nice bulge was clearly visible. "S-sex? You think a kiss could compare? Oh lucky, oh my little fish...there is sooo much more, so much better...will you allow me to show you? To make you feel good?" He pulled lucky over onto his lap, another filthy moan escaped him as their erections rubbed against each other. He cursed their clothing but still, it felt good! Rahe nipped those pale ears tenderly and purred. "I can make you scream in delight, moan my name and feel utterly satisfied, full and very, very, good. Do you want that lucky? Do you want me?"

His hands were busy pamling Luckys dick through his trousers while the dragon moved in for another kiss, this time he pushed his tongue into Luckys warm mouth, pulling the others tongue into the play so he could suck on it and see if his fish liked to play dirty. "We are wearing way too much, donīt you think?" He tucked at the others shirt suggestively and waited for lucky to make a move.

Offline Light

• Not so new, roleplaying whore.
    • View Profile
Whatever the dragon was doing to his body, Lucky wasn't sure but he liked the euphoric  feelings going through him as they kissed, grope and rubbed against each other.  "I don't know. I thought it went something like that. I never  have done anything until now. I guess if its better than this I would like to try it. I hear about it a lot on tv  with actors looking like they have a good time."

Lucky shuddered as he  felt the heat grow in his pants. Already he was leaking precum into his pants  and they were very uncomfortable. He wanted out of them.  "Yeah!  My jeans feel so tight!" he said  feeling like  he was about to rip his pants to get out of them.  Reaching down he undid the button and unzipped himself as his cock sprung out of his pants. He didn't wear underwear as it was just one more thing to remove  when he shifted.  They were more of a hassle. 

"I don't think I've ever been like this before.. Sometimes when I wake up.. but not this hard," he said blushing as his cock twitched. He didn't really play with himself.  He never had much interest in that part of his body until now.  "I guess this is all new.." He leaned in for more kissing as he liked it a lot and he moaned a little rubbing himself against Rahe, spreading his pre over Rahe's body for relief.

Offline Krabat

• View Profile
A very loud, very embaressing moan escaped the dragon once Lucky opened his own pants, not only to free his leaking erection, but also to reveal he was going commando. Had the koi planned on getting laid? no, nonono this fish was way too innocent to have thought that way. Did that mean he USUALLY didnīt wear underwear? Good Poseidon Rahe began to fall hard for the mer!

He should explain this, but to be true, he couldnīt find words just right now. So he let Lucky lead the kiss this time while he held onto the others hips, bringing him closer. These clothes were going to be ruined anyway. "Let me show you how itīs handled than. You should have touched yourself sooner, it feels great...if other do the touching it is even better!" Rahe let go of the fishes hips and places his hands on Luckys erection, giving it a lazy pump. The twitching was a huge turnon, the constant drool of pre a great help.

He used his thump to spread the drops around and make Lucky more slick and easier to pump. "Feel good?" Rahe leaned in to give a long lick across the mers neck before he let go of Luckys penis and lifted the carp up, raising from his chair to carry them towards the large bed. "I think the chair isnīt the right place to continue."

Lucky was carefully laid down before the dragon pulled his pants off, removing luckys shoes and socks too. Then went Rahes own shirt. He opened it rather slowly, letting Lucky take his time to get a good look of his body. Once the short was off, he popped the bottom of his pants and pulled them down, along with the briefs.

Now fully nacked, he gripped his own hard cock, thicker and a little longer than luckys. Rahe didnīt service himself yet, instead he laid down between luckys legs, spread them wide and gave luckys cock  a lick before sucking the head into his mouth.

Offline Light

• View Profile
Lucky squirmed with Rahe's touching. No one had ever gone this far with him. He blushed  and shivered in delight.  "Yes, that feels really good," he gasped softly rubbing himself into the friction  as his cock leaked more  with every stroke.

Once on the bed, he wiggled into the soft sheets.  This was heavenly. The fine fabric rubbing against his hot skin that felt soft to him.  "Mm.." he moaned softly and looked to Rahe, he was beautiful in his own way. That cock of his was huge! Definitely an impressive alpha who had it in him to make him feel wonderful. "You're so big!"

Rahe  hovering  over his cock, Lucky wondered what he was about to do when he watched him licking the tip of his leaking cock.  A shock went through him that made his cock twitch and he dribbled pearls of precut out. "Oh!" he gasped reaching down gripping Rahe's horns. "Thats kinda dirty!" he didn't seem to concerned but it seemed strange people liked to lick  his penis but it felt good so he shut up fast as he  placed his feet  flat on the bed and thrust up with his hips, sending his cock deep up into him.

Offline Krabat

• View Profile
This, the dragon hadn't expected.

He was just about to suck him gently, when Lucky, shy,cute, virgin Lucky, suddenly grabbed his horns and went straight to fuck his face. It even made the dragon gag a little as he wasn't prepared for this. He grabbed the overenthusiastic fish by his hips and held him down a little, preventing him from smashing his slim, yet long dick past his throat again.

Rahe let go of him for a moment to speak, a little bit of salvia or precum dripping from his chin. "My, my. Who would have thought you had such a naughty side to you? Good for you, Iīm kinda into it? You just need to let me get ready for this or I'll get chocked. You need to keep it slow for now, can you do that for me? Iīll let go of your hips once Iīm ready for you to move again."

With so much said, the dragon went back to buisness. Rahe didn't take lucky back into his mouth just yet, a little payback for the choking. He licked and lightly nibbled the shaft, placing kisses on the sensitive tip here and there. Just when he felt Lucky was getting close, he stopped and sucked hickes into the carps white tights. By the time he took lucky back into his mouth, the carps tights where covered with dark purple spots. Marked by the dragon.

Rahe still held Luckys hips firmly as he bobbed his head up and down the carps penis. The alpha prided himself in taking this much effort into his partners pleasure! After a short while he swalloed lucky completely to the base, keeping him there and than almost letting go again. He repeated that a few times before finally letting go of the mermans hips.

Offline Light

• View Profile
Lucky still had Rahe's flavor on his tongue when he pulled away.  It was strange but he didn't mind it.  It seemed to make Rahe go wild with lust.  That shaft he sucked should be going in other places.  Just when he thought it might,  the dragon did something else.

Glancing down he watched the dragon take his member in his mouth and began sucking.  The sensation wasn't like anything he had ever felt before. It was amazing! Lucky moaned and gripped his horns as his body tingled with desire. He wanted something more. His body felt so hot and tingly and it felt so tight!  Lucky knew that it wasn't the lack of being out of the water too long to make him feel this way.

Just as sudden as the sensation began, it stopped.  Lucky moaned with need. "R-rahe!" he squeaked out as he looked at the dragon he had that expression he might just get devoured.  It didn't scare him though.

Lucky  felt like he had to offer himself up  as he paused in thought before thinking about what needed to be done, instincts took over and he rolled over onto his belly and pushed himself up on his hands and knees pushing his bottom back at the dragon invitingly.  Assuming this was the right thing to do, "Do you like me like this?" he asked  blushing back at the dragon. "I feel so hot.. and tingly. Can you fix that feeling?"

Offline Krabat

• View Profile
Turns out, his little fish wasn't all that unaware of what they were doing. Rahe almost drooled all over the place when Lucky pushed him away and got on all fours. What an image! "I...I very much like...I love....wow....and I just happen to know what to do."

Rahe climbed over to Lucky, looming over the smaller male like a predator. With their different seizes, he almost covered the carp completely. His hands were already on the others bottom, grasping and touching where no one else had touched before. "You feel warm, almost hot, are you alright?" His fish indeed felt warmer than he should. But only now...when they had started this at the dinning table everything had been normal. Maybe it was the excitement?

But there was more. Rahe had tasted lucky and lucky was not only sweet there was something almost feral in his taste, something Rahe couldnī't quite place but it drove him wild! And the constant claim that Lucky felt a tingle...his claws circled the tights ring of muscles, it was almost as if lucky leaked there too.

His thoughts didnīt linger to long neither did his concerns...lucky writhered beneath him and he smelled so sweet and he felt so good! Rahes own need throbbed and dripped with pre. "Lucky...I need this as much as you do...tell me if anything feels bad okay? Tell me to stop if thing heat up to much. To be honest, I canīt remember when I felt this turned on my someone else." Rahe than pushed in a finger, right to the hilt and moved. To his shock, there was little to no resistence. But lucky was 100% virgin. How?! The dragon was confused but even more he was needy. So another finger was pushed in and he began to scissor lucky.

"Lucky...you feel to hot and tight...I will start now. Breath deeply." Rahes fingers were gone as quickly as they were pushed in. Now Rahe was sure there was leaking...was that slick? Was Lucky in heat? All the while he did not stop though...he lined up, kissed Luckys neck and drove in right to the hilt.

Offline Light

• View Profile
Lucky shivered despite being hot, he was dripping slick as his body was made for this. Panting a little as he wanted this now.  Those hands left him wanting them other places, which he was quickly satisfied with as Rahe found his bottom.

Rahe had bigger fingers than he realized as one slipped in along with another. It burned, but in a good way. His body was calling for this.  Already there was a little bit of a pre cum bubble growing under him.  As Rahe stretched him his body wanted to clench down on those fingers.  "Oh... it feels so good.  You feel so good!"  Lucky moaned as he pushed back  wanting them deeper within him.

With the fingers withdrawn, it felt as though it was so empty.  He knew what was next. He'd heard whispers of this act.  Lucky moaned excited as held still and  Rahe gripped him and kissed him for a distraction as Rahe shoved in.

It was big! Lucky gasped as his body resisted for a moment at the intrusion.  Lucky could feel him deep within him, bulging out of his abdomen as that throbbing member was seated deep. "Ooohh.." he  gasped  clenching a little but then his body realized it felt good and he wanted more.  "I-I'm okay.. you're so big!" he panted and looked down at his cock that bobbed wanting an orgasm.  "Make me feel good!"

Offline Krabat

• View Profile
"Your wish is my command, dove."

Lucky really, REALLY was a natural at this! Not only did he take to his size so easily, he was so enthusiastic about this! So passionate! And of course TIGHT!
Rahe really had a little trouble moving with Lucky clenching on him like this. Still, he managed, pulling out halfway and shoving back in deeper and deeper until he made the fishs belly bulge with every thrust. It was almost too much for the experienced male!

"Mmmhh...you feel so good around me...you smell so sweet...I feel like I could get addicted to you."

Tomorrow Lucky would sure have a few nice handprints on his hips where Rahe had held onto him, his grip was like iron and he pounded with just as much force. But no matter how hard he went, Lucky met him, encouraged him, demanded more.

It soon drove the dragon to his high end. Like the animal he was, he bit down on Luckys neck gently to make a nice lovebite. He smalled into Lucky one last time, their hips pressed flsuh against one another as he came like a horse.

Offline Light

• View Profile
Lucky gasped as Rahe began moving.  The thick member rubbing against his sweet spots over and over again and it wasn't long before Lucky found himself about to blow.  Through moaning and cries of pleasure, he could feel himself tensing up.

"Oh...!  You're so big!" he moaned. "I'm... I'm so hot!" he groaned as he rocked back meeting the thrusts.  Lucky really liked his dragon friend. He never knew someone to be so into him. Nor did he think he'd ever feel like this before. Lucky loved the tingling going throughout his body.  "I feel.. I feel like I'm going to burst!"

Lucky was getting closer and he gasped "Oh faster!" he cried as he felt that shaft thicken in him. As though he wasn't full enough he could feel it growing in him as suddenly  as it started he felt  his vision blur and he cried loudly as his body climaxed, shooting loads of sweet nectar over the saturated bedding below him.  Over and over again he emptied himself and finally he leaned   on his chest, ass in the air still as he felt Rahe empty his load  until his belly was bloated with seed and soon eggs to be laid somewhere safe.

"Mmm I could do that over and over again!" he said with a sigh as his ass clenched weakly.  "I don't know why I never did this before, it feels so good."

Offline Krabat

• View Profile
It took Rahe quite some time to come back to his senses. he was still burried to the hilt, his cock pumping the last of his seed into Lucky. He felt so good, so complete....so possesive. "I wanna do that over and over again too...you still smell nice!" He rubbed his nose against the love bite he just made, their scents mingled like their bodies. "Iīm glad you never did this before if Iīm honest, I wouldnīt wnat anyone else touching you like this...if youīd let me Iīd keep you."

Though the dragon knew that his fish most likely had a life to return to....a home, maybe family but at least friends. Rahe realized he knew almost nothing about Lucky...no...realizing that wasnīt it, he was well aware he knew nothing about the fish because he never intended to make this more than a quick fuck. But now? Damn this scent it made him go nuts! "Tell me....do you use blockers? For heats I mean? You DO smell quite....ripe."

If this really was the case....what than? Would Lucky come with him? How would he explain this at home? How would this affect his work?! And where to get a big enough pool for a giant carp to nest!?!

Rahe snuggled closer to Lucky, his arms now wrapped around the carps swolled belly. He really was full...maybe a second round was a bad idea.

Offline Light

• View Profile
What the heck did he mean, 'Keep him?'. Lucky was flattered. No one wanted him like this. He had always been the reject that everyone made fun of because he was a little bit of an odd fish. Sure he was friendly but people just avoided him like he had some kind of sickness.  "You want to keep me? You mean as a pet?  Or you want me as a mate?"

A mate.. that would be something else.  He just met this guy. Though he was nice and he gave him all the food he wanted.  That was nice.

Lucky blinked and cocked his head back at the dragon. "I uh..I've never used any cause I never had a heat before." Lucky blushed and frowned. "Do I? " He tried to smell himself but he didn't think he smelled like anything in particular.  He hummed and gave a small tired shrug.

Lucky  sighed and laid slowly and pushed them so they were both spooning.  Already his body seemed as though it was changing with the seed planted in him, it already knew what to do. "If I get pregnant .. I don't mind.  At least I would have someone.  I don't think my boss will like me pregnant. I have to work.   They don't always like to give hybrids maternity leave.. they say their mates should work, not them."  He frowned. "I might be okay for a bit. I have vacation time I can take." 

Offline Krabat

• View Profile
"I would never make another hybrid my pet. Thatīs an ugly custom humans do."
How dare Lucky even THINK of that? The dragon huffed and swelled his chest in pride.  "I am a hybrid of honor."

This really was something....something of a mess but also something...nice. Rahe knew he should have stopped as soon as he noticed the koi was in heat, he knew this was dump, knocking up a total stranger....a total stranger from a low social class with no backup to defend against rahe should he choose to ditch him. But who would ditch a gem like lucky? For christs sake,the young fish didnīt even doubt that rahe would leave!

The dragon kissed his koi on the cheek, humming in content. "I assure you that I will do what is in my power to keep you safe and taken care of...donīt think about your boss or your job. If you agree...I very much would like to take you as my mate...to take you with me. Home. You wonīt work while your pregnant, you will after the young are big enough if you desire to, but I will provide....I never planed for this but....I might as well go with it....you are a very special fish Lucky."

Tomorrow....tomorrow he would call the fishes boss and tell him lucky quit. He would give the fish orders to quit his appartment as well, to move in with him....if he had to boundaries. "Do you...welll...have anyone? Like family`? Friends? People to hang out or talk with?"